Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model
Oct 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #406 of 7,711

If you can that will be great.  Given that your owned the DX100 in the past, I'm curious what you think.  Can you bring your F or Z as a reference?  Thanks in advance AnakChan.

I've actually just sold my DX100 (although pending shipment). And I owned the NW-F807 for less than a week and returned it 'cos no hires support (then). But There's plenty of F & Zs floating around in the Ginza store with probably the same Japanese anime or J-POP tracks even to make it a fair comparison.

I'll bring my AK120 and HM-901 in there for sure but may not have the same tracks - and I highly doubt if I'm allowed to bring my own computer to sync my songs :wink:. Will see what I can do though. Will be using my trusty TG!334 as my ref headphones (unless others have recommendations on earpieces they want me to try? Please look through my profile to see what earphones "we may have in common"). I won't be bringing big cans though so no TH-900 requests please :wink:.

Oct 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #407 of 7,711
901 comparisons n TG334 will totally work for me, much obliged.
i think they will load it with highres tracks to showcase this new product. Wonder if they wud let u to demo the PHA-2 combo also...

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #408 of 7,711
I've actually just sold my DX100 (although pending shipment). And I owned the NW-F807 for less than a week and returned it 'cos no hires support (then). But There's plenty of F & Zs floating around in the Ginza store with probably the same Japanese anime or J-POP tracks even to make it a fair comparison.

I'll bring my AK120 and HM-901 in there for sure but may not have the same tracks - and I highly doubt if I'm allowed to bring my own computer to sync my songs :wink:. Will see what I can do though. Will be using my trusty TG!334 as my ref headphones (unless others have recommendations on earpieces they want me to try? Please look through my profile to see what earphones "we may have in common"). I won't be bringing big cans though so no TH-900 requests please :wink:.

Well I preordered blind and deaf with ビックカメラ already but would still see how it pairs with my tg334 too! Comparison with 901 and ak120 are especially appreciated!

I am also very interested in any streaming service comparability (e.g. Pandora, Spotify, etc)

Oct 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #410 of 7,711
Well I preordered blind and deaf with ビックカメラ already but would still see how it pairs with my tg334 too! Comparison with 901 and ak120 are especially appreciated!

there goes your AK120 money
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 2, 2013 at 4:02 AM Post #413 of 7,711
why Bic Camera?  only reason I can think of is points heh....I think I got some points left @ yodobashi.

@ Anakchan, thanks for doing this, I think this will be invaluable for all of us on the sidelines waiting.  Have fun in Ginza.

Oct 2, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #414 of 7,711
why Bic Camera?  only reason I can think of is points heh....I think I got some points left @ yodobashi.

@ Anakchan, thanks for doing this, I think this will be invaluable for all of us on the sidelines waiting.  Have fun in Ginza.

Yea points, and it's actually an impulse buy.... yes yes I know I need to not miss my shopaholic group therapy sessions....

Oct 2, 2013 at 8:33 AM Post #415 of 7,711
   I won't be bringing big cans though so no TH-900 requests please :wink:.

Darn it!
I was just going to mention the Sig DJs! (if you still have them! LOL!).

Keep us posted if you indeed test drive the player!

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back