Oups 😂😇

Bad quoting, sorry 🫣😛

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #4,772 of 5,131
Bad quoting two.... 😭

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2023 at 4:41 AM Post #4,773 of 5,131
Updated :beerchug:

Vision Ears Erlköning (Best earphones of the planet ? Maybe... :sunglasses:). Position #2. Stock cable (pure silver ?) and "Tips Raptgo Adaptative Eartips" L.

Alambic Ears Mentawai "Mars" (Jade's Emperor : my reference - and technical - endgame ? 🤔). Rhapsodio Graphene balanced cable x4 (ABSOLUTE TOTL as I think ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Aure Audio Ringo (Magical tuning, timbres and tones : my musical endgame ? 🤔). Aaw Aoraki mk7 balanced cable x4 (ABSOLUTE TOTL as I think ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Aure Audio Elixir (aka "Squaring the - organic - circle" : my balanced - everything - endgame ? 🤔). Penon Totem x2 coaxial balanced cable (one of it's kind ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Final A8000 (God of infinite clarity : my analytical endgame ? 🤔). Dunu Blanche balanced cable and tips "Azla Xelastec", L.

FiiO FH9 "DSW tuned" (Weapon of mass destruction : my... endgame ? 🤔). FiiO "LC-RE Pro 2022" 8-wires, balanced cable and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L. Vents modded (value 550 for the filtering strength). Green filters on the nozzle.

Not a real ranking but if so :

1/ Vision Ears Erlköning (switch position #2 plus accessories listed above)
2/ Alambic Ears Mentawai "Mars" - Aure Audio Ringo (plus accessories listed above)
3/ Aure Audio Elixir - Final A8000 - FiiO FH9 "DSW tuned" (the same and mods for the FH9's)

For points #2 and #3, I can't really decide...
That's all folks :beerchug:
Exactly,

Repost 😉
can you guys please stop discussing single earphones in this thread??? This is a ranking only thread and its quite anoying for those that follow the thread in order to see new rankings but instead get your discussion. so please move to another thread. thank you!
👍

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2023 at 2:01 AM Post #4,776 of 5,131
Well. A personal listening session, if possible, is hugely preferred 😉

I say that, I say nothing. 😅

Apr 4, 2023 at 1:52 PM Post #4,777 of 5,131
I ordered a Noble Kublai Khan IEM (time of delivery: 21 days).
Has anyone bought it new?
Will it need a pre-burn?
Thanks for answear.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2023 at 1:01 AM Post #4,778 of 5,131
As there is a dynamic driver in the recipe, "burn in" advised.

Imo 😉

Apr 6, 2023 at 5:13 AM Post #4,779 of 5,131
Looking for my end game IEM.
Oriolus Tralii - only BA bass and high price
64 Audio Fourté - weird tuning and bass is not good
Empire Ears Odin screamed upper midrange and high price
Empire Ears Legen EVO - few heights
Noble Audio Kublai Khan - all is written above
Aroma Audio Thunder - few heights, some bass bloat - mostly noticeable on EDM
Nostalgia Audio Camelot - mids are a bit thin, the sub-bass on the U12t digs deeper and has more rumble (then Camelot)

Which IEMs are without a single flaw or flaw in the sound? :)
If you go to Jewel , you take home an extraordinarily balanced , detailed and musical IEM . And with a great fit.
The only "defect" is the price.

Apr 6, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #4,780 of 5,131
If you go to Jewel , you take home an extraordinarily balanced , detailed and musical IEM . And with a great fit.
The only "defect" is the price.
Thank you very much for the IEM recommendation. :)
Unfortunately, the price for Jewel is already over my financial limit.
I would have to save money all year to buy the Aroma Audio Jewel IEMs. :scream:
Also, I would probably be worried about buying such an expensive this IEM without the possibility of listening before buying.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023 at 10:03 PM Post #4,783 of 5,131
U12T or VE Elysium, which is better?
Both are excellent iems and have their respective advantages/

Lows:
U12T: One of the best lows for an all BA with good slam and impact.
Elysium: Pretty good bass response for a single BA. Bass is more BA-like being drier.

Mids:
U12T: Accurate and balanced.
Elysium: Lush and warm with your usual VE signature.

Highs:
U12T: Accurate highs with no hint of sibilance. Good treble extension.
Elysium: Glamorous highs with excellent treble extension. What one truly expects from EST drivers.

Details:
U12t > Elysium, extracting all details in a piece. That said, the Elysium has good details as well, but the U12t is exceptional.

Soundstage:
Similar. Maybe Elysium has more depth, while U12t has more width.

Imaging/Positioning:
Similar, maybe the U12t leads a bit.

Drivability:
U12t: Easy to drive. A dongle is enough to let them shine.
Elysium: Pretty difficult. Much power is needed to let it shine.

Apr 6, 2023 at 10:40 PM Post #4,784 of 5,131
Updated :beerchug:

Vision Ears Erlköning (Best earphones of the planet ? Maybe... :sunglasses:). Position #2. Stock cable (pure silver ?) and "Tips Raptgo Adaptative Eartips" L.

Alambic Ears Mentawai "Mars" (Jade's Emperor : my reference - and technical - endgame ? 🤔). Rhapsodio Graphene balanced cable x4 (ABSOLUTE TOTL as I think ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Aure Audio Ringo (Magical tuning, timbres and tones : my musical endgame ? 🤔). Aaw Aoraki mk7 balanced cable x4 (ABSOLUTE TOTL as I think ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Aure Audio Elixir (aka "Squaring the - organic - circle" : my balanced - everything - endgame ? 🤔). Penon Totem x2 coaxial balanced cable (one of it's kind ; best match ever with these uiems) and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L.

Final A8000 (God of infinite clarity : my analytical endgame ? 🤔). Dunu Blanche balanced cable and tips "Azla Xelastec", L.

FiiO FH9 "DSW tuned" (Weapon of mass destruction : my... endgame ? 🤔). FiiO "LC-RE Pro 2022" 8-wires, balanced cable and tips "Canal Works 肉球 Gel Narrow Bore" L. Vents modded (value 550 for the filtering strength). Green filters on the nozzle.

Not a real ranking but if so :

1/ Vision Ears Erlköning (position #2 and accessories listed above)
2/ Alambic Ears Mentawai "Mars" - Aure Audio Ringo (and accessories listed above)
3/ Aure Audio Elixir - Final A8000 - FiiO FH9 "DSW tuned" (the same and mods for the FH9's)

For points #2 and #3, I can't really decide...
That's all folks :beerchug:
Amazing post, just learned about new tips 😃

Apr 6, 2023 at 11:23 PM Post #4,785 of 5,131
u12t are still top 3 iems in the world, no way anyone would regret bying them. But the price is just too high for todays market standards.
1. For 600e you have Symphonium Meteor which have very similar U type tuning and i would say they are dangerously close to the u12t. A very similar soundstage and bass response. Similarly smooth and extended trebles, just slightly inferior imaging, but still very very good when not compared to the pinpoint precise imaging of the u12t. The Meteor are more ambient sounding, like you are on a concert, where the u12t are super precise, studio-like in this regard.
2. Monarch Mk2- well i repeat myself, but i still put them very very slightly higher than the u12t. More realistic, detailed and textured midrange/vocals, amazing tonal balance, the DD bass goes even deeper when called for it but less mid bass means less musicality. Imaging 97% of the u12t, almost almost there with the precision. Separation is amazing. The coherency and timbre even slightly better on the Monarch Mk2. Trebles- if youre sensitive to the 11-14 khz, then the u12t can become sharp. No such issues with the Monarchs. Better allrounder just stright away? U12t. But when spending some time with both, the Monarch for me. There is as feeling on the Monarch like im at home where the u12t are somehow foreign to me in timbre and overall realism. But thats just me.
Everything else ive heard sounded slightly off, even Odin and Annihilator. But thats just my personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back