Rank the IEM's you've heard
Feb 8, 2023 at 5:06 AM Post #4,472 of 5,139
Where’s your odyssey? I miss the look of that VE8 so bad 🥲 my favourite looking IEM
the Odyssey will be changed by warranty - I‘ll get a new pair in about 2 weeks - will be perhaps Number 2 between Phönix and EXT

Feb 8, 2023 at 5:19 AM Post #4,473 of 5,139
Original. Good idea !
Well done !! :beerchug:

Feb 8, 2023 at 5:28 AM Post #4,475 of 5,139
I'm just curious: you do have one of the best current IEMs you can buy, is that for collection or are they actually so different that it's worth having them all? It struck me that others also have such a stark collection.
Andro Gold, VE8, Solaris and Dorado are my „to-go“ IEMs, often used with an USB-dongle on the iPhone and the others mainly used on the SP3000. You‘re absolutely right, some are nearly identical - but every single IEM of my collection had a reason „to stay“

Feb 8, 2023 at 6:45 AM Post #4,476 of 5,139
I like the Mystique. You seem to have a Campfire and 64Audio thing going on haha.
You’re not wrong! I tend to gravitate towards Campfire Audio ever since I heard Solaris. I always say they have a “Secret Sauce” signature that I can’t shake. 64 Audio is also great, nothing has beatin’ the Fourtè in my books, although there are plenty IEMs I’ve never tried.

I would like to try other brands though and branch out in the future.

I’m super excited for the Mystique! I was never too interested in a TWS (besides my AirPods for podcasts) but decided to try the Orbit when it was announced. Turned out they were not for me, sounds muffled even when EQ’d.

Feb 8, 2023 at 1:34 PM Post #4,480 of 5,139
my current rating - clockwise, starting with Phönix

A ranking after my own heart-- EXT, Phonix, Trifecta, Dorado 2020 and Solaris are all among my very favorite IEMs.

Feb 8, 2023 at 11:58 PM Post #4,481 of 5,139
-V-Moda Zn
-SoundMAGIC E10
-1 More Quad

Waiting for my NRG Symphonized to arrive from Amazon

I recently purchased the Focal S Sphere however, after 44 hours of burn in I am not all that much impressed.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2023 at 12:08 AM Post #4,483 of 5,139
Grab the TRUTHEAR HEXA, you will be impressed.
LOL, is it also another budget item like all the rest of these on my list?

Cool, thanks for your response. I will definitely look into it. You can definitely tell I don't spend very much on these. That was one of the reasons I posted just now. Just to see what type of reply I might get.

Feb 9, 2023 at 2:15 AM Post #4,485 of 5,139
A ranking after my own heart-- EXT, Phonix, Trifecta, Dorado 2020 and Solaris are all among my very favorite IEMs.
And about the head ? 🤔

It says the same ? 😇😉

Users who are viewing this thread

Back