Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Jun 8, 2016 at 8:00 PM Post #35,581 of 48,578
Only way it would work for them (my guess) is if it only releases early for those who bought digital. Otherwise people can just cancel their physical copy pre orders after getting email codes for CoD4.

Just release the damn game separately. IW will still sell like crazy. It's CoD.

Jun 9, 2016 at 1:04 AM Post #35,588 of 48,578
Kind of reminds me of when I preo ordered the Division just to get a beta code then canceling the order on amazon lol.

Anyways, I'm only looking foward to BF 1 and AMD talking more about their new mid range GFX card...the RX480 and hopefully the RX490 whoch should compete against the 980 Ti and 1070.

Also want to see what all the hype is about with the PS Neo or PS4K.

I wish Nvidia had an event like they did 2 years ago, outside E3. I went to that Nvidia event and it was fun. Played against some pro gamers in Titanfall and we were destroyed lol.

Oh yeah, hope we get to see more about Titanfall 2.

I'm already a competitive gamer so this is a must for me.

Sometimes its great living in LA.....

Jun 9, 2016 at 5:51 AM Post #35,589 of 48,578
Your reach game is strong.

Strongest muscle in my body! Watch out for the puns!

Kind of reminds me of when I preo ordered the Division just to get a beta code then canceling the order on amazon lol.

Anyways, I'm only looking foward to BF 1 and AMD talking more about their new mid range GFX card...the RX480 and hopefully the RX490 whoch should compete against the 980 Ti and 1070.

Also want to see what all the hype is about with the PS Neo or PS4K.

I wish Nvidia had an event like they did 2 years ago, outside E3. I went to that Nvidia event and it was fun. Played against some pro gamers in Titanfall and we were destroyed lol.

Oh yeah, hope we get to see more about Titanfall 2.

I'm already a competitive gamer so this is a must for me.

Sometimes its great living in LA.....

Yeah, a friend moved to LA recently and is trying to talk all of us into joining him.

Jun 9, 2016 at 5:18 PM Post #35,591 of 48,578
If you like crowded places and lots of traffic, LA is the place to be lol

... and don't forget the fantastic weather, unlimited entertainment and gorgeous women everywhere you look.

Jun 9, 2016 at 5:32 PM Post #35,592 of 48,578

... and don't forget the fantastic weather, unlimited entertainment and gorgeous women everywhere you look.

But don't forget expensive, disparity [between districts] and expensive!
On a serious note, LA is awesome, but the more I've been there [3 times a month each so far] the more I am doubtful.
It's certainly got its shine but there are drawbacks, alongside some of those applying to the whole of US, like health insurance and general disparity between states.
The nice parts are great to experience though, but I now see my vision has been pink-glassed previously 
biggrin.gif

Jun 9, 2016 at 6:12 PM Post #35,593 of 48,578
Yeah, the economic gap in big (tourist) cities has been a recurring problem here in the US. It's why I didn't last long in Miami. The price to live comfortably is too high for the average wage worker. Gaming and headphones would not be as big of hobbies (if at all) for me in such places.

Jun 9, 2016 at 8:11 PM Post #35,594 of 48,578
I stay at lake Hollywood drive when I dj in LA..all my flights travel and accommodation are payed for..i don't even have to pay for my drinks..only bad side is it's too hot for me in the summer ,not used to that much heat being from the UK!

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:36 PM Post #35,595 of 48,578
Just a heads up. Astro is supposed to have their own top-secret meeting at E3. Hopefully a new product announcement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back