Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Apr 26, 2020 at 4:22 PM Post #44,401 of 48,562
Youtube is blocked in my country.

look i will explain you what he said in the video
and tell me in which things you agree and no ok??

and i ask my apologises for having alot of questions..

so he said in his video that

1 in the video he is saying that the imaging of x2 is not the best like hd650x,, now in this i wan to ask you something.

2 also do you believe that the image of x2 is better from dt990 pro??

3 when it says image what it means in one game?>?

4 he said for the x2 that the differen mids and hight ends and different directions on the same time wont be apart>?>?

Is this very bad for the x2??? for what he said for the differen mids and hight ends and different directions on the same time??

5 also in his video he said that the THe HifiMan HE-4XX doesnt have air spacle in the vocals , he said that it is true present vocal presentsation.. what he means with this?? against the x2??

also one more thing that he said is that the soft highs from x2 are better and biger advantage against the bass which dt770 and dt990 pros... have..

my question is how the the soft highs from x2 are better and biger advantage against the bass which dt770 and dt990 pros??

can you explain me please/? my friend.//????

Apr 26, 2020 at 4:26 PM Post #44,402 of 48,562
I don't trust this guy. MLE is better looking. Trust MLE.

Apr 26, 2020 at 4:49 PM Post #44,403 of 48,562
this is my last question .. i am saying which from these 2 will perform better and which from these 2 you believe that is more suitable for EDM music and gaming>??

So the list of music videos you made, which I cannot see now, most links were unavailable. Although the last song, whatever it was called when I listened last night sounded the best.
I am not describing the sound.

Anyways. If I'm not mistaken. People who listen to edm prefer closed back, bass heavy headphones. With that being said my personal rating of the X2's for edm will be...... 7/10. Keep in mind I prefer forward mids. So. With my preference, the X2's not being basshead(correct?), not being closed back. You would think DJ's use closed back with a strong V shape(correct?). This is how I came up with my rating. Add in subjectivity, maybe 6/10?

For casual gaming only and based on sound. Probably 9/10.

I would have to say about the same for the dt990's.

My next purchase will be the 6xx.

I would love to know how much bass these have. Though, suffice it to say that they have more than the 598's. The mids are about the same(maybe?). The treble isn't bright. Best suited for filthy casual gaming, right?

Apr 26, 2020 at 6:24 PM Post #44,404 of 48,562
i will buy the THE FIDELIO X2HR this is my final ...conclusion,.,.

but i want to see one video with x2 and dt990 pro and THe HifiMan HE-4XX ,, i want to see it and i want to tell me what he is saying for

the x2 for the edm and gaming against dt990 pro and THe HifiMan HE-4XX

and tell me if you agree with his review ok??

BadSeed is a very good, respected reviewer, and I often agree with his assessments. And his review states the Philips X2HR headphones are spot on for EDM music, which is what you are looking for. So get these.

Apr 26, 2020 at 6:43 PM Post #44,405 of 48,562
yes i will buy the Philips X2HR and yes i am very happy and i want to ask one very big apologize to all of you

to madlast evny, to you,, to playstation,, to all the people in this forum

i am hopping that madlastenvy to forgive me and i ask apologizes to her and to you

tell me something why this guy in this video# he is saying the worst things for x2???

see the video and tell me if you agree or no??? with this guy??

Apr 26, 2020 at 7:39 PM Post #44,406 of 48,562
I don't trust this guy. MLE is better looking. Trust MLE.
LMAO.

Oh man.

In 6 months we'll have some new guy from Greece filling up 4 pages here asking the same questions over an over. He'll whittle down to two headphones then want me and everyone elkse to give him an answer 50 times before he's convinced...to not buy anything and then come back 6 months later.

I try guys, I really do. But I have my limits.

Apr 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM Post #44,407 of 48,562
I don't know how you deal with it, personally.

Changing subjects, the Drop THX 789 price went down and I am tempted. Anyone have one? My HD800S cable broke and all I have is the replacement balanced cable and new cables for it are stupid expensive and the THX has a "balanced" out. So, I have another excuse to buy something. Its input is up to 7v as well, so it could theoretically handle the headphone out from the Super X-Fi dongle, or the Sennheiser GSX.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2020 at 10:46 PM Post #44,408 of 48,562
tell me something why this guy in this video# he is saying the worst things for x2???

see the video and tell me if you agree or no??? with this guy??

1) This is the first reviewer who has ever claimed that the Philips Fidelio X2HR is treble heavy. (The DT-990 ARE treble heavy.) He also doesn't mention what gear he is testing with. He could be using a tube amp / preamp with sparkly bright tubes, which would cause the issues he is mentioning. If these were treble harsh, BadSeed would have mentioned this.

2) In regards to the cable. Who cares. Cables can be straightened, and 3.5mm headphone replacement cables are cheap. The VModa cables are very flexible and would make a great replacement.

3) The X2HR is very popular on Reddit and other forums, so if they were bright and harsh, there would be memes about that everywhere, kinda like DT-990 Treble memes. :D

So no, I do not agree with this review on his thoughts on sound signature. If you are unsure about the X2HR, then don't buy them or the DT-990, and go find another headphone. If you want real quality, you will have to up your budget to get the HifiMan Sundara.

I've run out of advice to give. If you cannot decide, then get off your butt and go to an audio shop and listen to some headphones. If you cannot do that, then you are in your own Hell and alone. Just be a man and make a decision.

Apr 26, 2020 at 11:05 PM Post #44,409 of 48,562
If he's scared of the X2 being treble heavy he definitely shouldn't even be looking at the 990.

But these are things in my reviews, and so it should come as no surprise.

Apr 27, 2020 at 12:40 AM Post #44,410 of 48,562
1) This is the first reviewer who has ever claimed that the Philips Fidelio X2HR is treble heavy. (The DT-990 ARE treble heavy.) He also doesn't mention what gear he is testing with. He could be using a tube amp / preamp with sparkly bright tubes, which would cause the issues he is mentioning. If these were treble harsh, BadSeed would have mentioned this.

2) In regards to the cable. Who cares. Cables can be straightened, and 3.5mm headphone replacement cables are cheap. The VModa cables are very flexible and would make a great replacement.

3) The X2HR is very popular on Reddit and other forums, so if they were bright and harsh, there would be memes about that everywhere, kinda like DT-990 Treble memes. :D

So no, I do not agree with this review on his thoughts on sound signature. If you are unsure about the X2HR, then don't buy them or the DT-990, and go find another headphone. If you want real quality, you will have to up your budget to get the HifiMan Sundara.

I've run out of advice to give. If you cannot decide, then get off your butt and go to an audio shop and listen to some headphones. If you cannot do that, then you are in your own Hell and alone. Just be a man and make a decision.

and this guy hates the x2

he is saying that in gamimg arent not good and some another things?

i dont understand why some people reviewers hates so much the x2

and this guy hates the x2

he is saying that in gamimg arent not good and some another things?

i dont understand why some people reviewers hates so much the x2

do you agree with this Joshua Valour is he trusted reviewer??

only 3 reviwers i like so much the Mad last envy and the BadSeed Tech and this guy in this video

this Joshua Valour i hate him i bealevae he takes wrongs coclucions/ for everything

Apr 27, 2020 at 3:04 AM Post #44,411 of 48,562
do you agree with this Joshua Valour is he trusted reviewer??

only 3 reviwers i like so much the Mad last envy and the BadSeed Tech and this guy in this video

this Joshua Valour i hate him i bealevae he takes wrongs coclucions/ for everything

Listen man, I wasn't going to respond to you anymore, but there are things you need to understand. NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE SAME THINGS. There are times I agree with Joshua, there are times I don't. We all have our preferences. We are not all guaranteed to have the same opinions.

Hell he might not like the D7000 which I love, but he loves the LCD2 which I love. That's the great thing, there are no guarantees. We all have to bite the bullet and try things for ourselves without relying simply on others opinions. Which are just that: OPINIONS. You don't have to agree with me. I have plenty of people here who don't agree with me, and that's fine.

You asked if the X2 WAS GOOD FOR WHATEVER YOU WANTED, I SAID YES. THEN YOU KEPT ASKING OVER AND OVER.

Listen: MAKE A DECISION. GET IT OR DON'T. OR GET THE 990, OR DON'T.

STOP ASKING. DECIDE ON ONE OR THE OTHER. OR DON'T. STOP BEGGING PEOPLE FOR OPINIONS THAT ULTIMATELY DON'T MATTER. It's not life or death. Choose one. No one else is going to choose for you. I'm going to ignore you now, because there is nothing else for me to say to you, or you to say to me.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2020 at 3:06 AM Post #44,412 of 48,562
if Joshua Valor takes wrong conclusions then it means you know what's right and who's opinion is in line with yours, thus you already have your answer.
Why are you still here then?

BUY THE FIDELIO X2 FOR EINHUNDERT EURO NOW.

Apr 27, 2020 at 3:44 AM Post #44,413 of 48,562
If he's scared of the X2 being treble heavy he definitely shouldn't even be looking at the 990.

But these are things in my reviews, and so it should come as no surprise.

When listening to music with the X2's, anytime a word starts or ends with an s, the sound is harsh. what exactly is this experience? This wasn't the experience I had with the 598's.

Apr 27, 2020 at 5:25 AM Post #44,415 of 48,562
When listening to music with the X2's, anytime a word starts or ends with an s, the sound is harsh. what exactly is this experience? This wasn't the experience I had with the 598's.
Can be tizz or sibilance. Headphones with emphasized S sound regions in sound can have this. D7000 has it, 990 has it, X2 has it, and others may have it. Another term for it is 'hot'.

The 598 and many other Sennheiser headphones tend to subdue these areas, which is why you don't hear it. They're very good at de-emphasizing these areas, but for some, that makes them sound less detailed, or too soft.

You can't have everything.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back