Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Apr 10, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #44,299 of 48,562
which gain setting? Low, medium,or high? And use the FPS preset?
You could use low, medium or high gain setting for the 50-Ohm HD599SE, it takes the same amount of voltage, for a given loudness, no matter which gain setting is used.
But I would say to just leave it on the low gain setting.
FPS setting? have no idea.

Apr 11, 2020 at 2:55 PM Post #44,302 of 48,562
BlasterX G6 will get the SB Commando Upgrade sometime in June 2020 as a BETA and September 2020 officially. Not sure if it affects SBX. Supposedly it did for the AE-5 for the better. We shall see.

Apr 11, 2020 at 7:42 PM Post #44,303 of 48,562
decided to pull the trigger on the mb3 creative software for my other computer, to test against sonic studio. using the same headphones/games. how do I set it up? or what are the optimal settings in the creative control panel? @Mad Lust Envy @PurpleAngel , last question I swear :)
Never used either software, so no can help there.

Apr 13, 2020 at 11:22 PM Post #44,305 of 48,562
Hey everyone I am just curious would the mobius be worth it for the ps5 or would it be pointless since they have a built in 3d audio chip. I am not sure what that really implies

thanks

It's specifically that they talk about HRTF, which will presumably be available through an audio menu in the sony operating system, which makes it so promising.

Apr 14, 2020 at 12:47 AM Post #44,306 of 48,562
Unless your main use is usb through pc, you really shouldn't bother with the Mobius. I mean that's the whole point. Its a usb device first. The Bluetooth and analog are secondary and shouldn't sway you towards it if that's your main uses.

Apr 14, 2020 at 11:41 AM Post #44,308 of 48,562
It's specifically that they talk about HRTF, which will presumably be available through an audio menu in the sony operating system, which makes it so promising.
Thanks so then really the mobius will be worth it but again pretty much any decent headphone with an amp would be just as good

Unless your main use is usb through pc, you really shouldn't bother with the Mobius. I mean that's the whole point. Its a usb device first. The Bluetooth and analog are secondary and shouldn't sway you towards it if that's your main uses.

yes thanks the Mobius would have been used 99% on usb. Though i am not sure if they are really worth it now that i am understanding how sony will be doing the 3d audio

Apr 14, 2020 at 2:12 PM Post #44,309 of 48,562
Thanks so then really the mobius will be worth it but again pretty much any decent headphone with an amp would be just as good

yes thanks the Mobius would have been used 99% on usb. Though i am not sure if they are really worth it now that i am understanding how sony will be doing the 3d audio
You're misunderstanding. The usb functionality works mainly on pc. Not consoles. Consumes don't have the drivers needed to utilize the Mobius correctly.

Apr 14, 2020 at 3:26 PM Post #44,310 of 48,562
You're misunderstanding. The usb functionality works mainly on pc. Not consoles. Consumes don't have the drivers needed to utilize the Mobius correctly.
Ooo thanks ya i completely misunderstood
I also thought with the new ps5 3d built in it would have the functionality to work with usb just like a pc, but i might getting ahead of myself since its not even released yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back