Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (8/18/2022: iFi GO Blu Review Added)
Dec 3, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #37,306 of 48,583
Then clearly they aren't different enough from one another to distinguish in my mind. As far as I can tell there's only payload and point capture.

And two hybrid ones. Yeah, Overwatch game modes aren't too varied. But the game clicks with me the way TF2 never did co I accept its cons and play it with joy. I stopped enjoying Battlefield a long time ago. Every two months I try to return to this game and each and every time find it as annoying as before.

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:44 PM Post #37,307 of 48,583
I've pretty much given up on Battlefield at this point. Just another milked shooter franchise IMO. As an admittedly huge former Battlefield fanboy who owns every single title on PC before BF1, I'd be pretty wistful and disappointed if PlanetSide 2 didn't exist.

Dec 3, 2016 at 2:47 PM Post #37,308 of 48,583
I've pretty much given up on Battlefield at this point. Just another milked shooter franchise IMO. As an admittedly huge former Battlefield fanboy who owns single title on PC, I'd be pretty wistful and disappointed if PlanetSide 2 didn't exist.

What about Rainbow Six?

Dec 3, 2016 at 3:28 PM Post #37,312 of 48,583
I just came to say. THE LAST OF US, PART II 
blink.gif
ph34r.gif
basshead.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #37,314 of 48,583
The original is my favorite game this generation. Even if the sequel doesn't quite nail it as well, [though it is Naughty Dog we are talking about] I am sure it'll still be one fine game, considering they spent a t least a year or two brainstorming the plot until they were happy with it 
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #37,315 of 48,583
I just came to say. THE LAST OF US, PART II :blink: :ph34r: :basshead:

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

What? Am I the only one excited about Cash Bandicoot and Full Throttle remasters? Haha :p

But yeah, I'm anticipating a much bigger emotional roller coaster for Joel and Ellie on 2. Great times ahead for gaming.

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #37,316 of 48,583
What? Am I the only one excited about Cash Bandicoot and Full Throttle remasters? Haha
tongue.gif

But yeah, I'm anticipating a much bigger emotional roller coaster for Joel and Ellie on 2. Great times ahead for gaming.

What! Wasn't the first one enough for you? It was one of the most emotionally draining games ever 
frown.gif
 It took me days to recover! 
blink.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:28 PM Post #37,317 of 48,583
What! Wasn't the first one enough for you? It was one of the most emotionally draining games ever :frowning2:  It took me days to recover! :blink:

Oh, it was! What I meant is because of how it ended is why I'm expecting many more ups and downs this time around. Trust issues and drama all over the place! :D

Dec 3, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #37,318 of 48,583
Oh, it was! What I meant is because of how it ended is why I'm expecting many more ups and downs this time around. Trust issues and drama all over the place!
biggrin.gif

Ah, gotcha! Yeah, in that sense I am sure it'll be just at least as tense as the original 
biggrin.gif

Dec 3, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #37,319 of 48,583
What? Am I the only one excited about Cash Bandicoot and Full Throttle remasters? Haha :p

Wait wait wait... THIS Full Throttle??!?
fullthrottle1.gif

And now that sickness, my birthday, my marriage, and some other incidental stuff is done I hope to get back to finishing my headphone surround DSP reviews, posting my Burson OpAmp upgrade for the X7 review, and just generally come back to Head-Fi and write more :)

Dec 3, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #37,320 of 48,583
Wait wait wait... THIS Full Throttle??!?
fullthrottle1.gif

And now that sickness, my birthday, my marriage, and some other incidental stuff is done I hope to get back to finishing my headphone surround DSP reviews, posting my Burson OpAmp upgrade for the X7 review, and just generally come back to Head-Fi and write more :)

Yup!

full-throttle-remastered-splash-screen-1480713830703_765w.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back