Grado modders go Magnum
Aug 14, 2012 at 1:52 PM Post #1,741 of 4,994
It comes off quite easily I'm afraid. Just a bit always seems to come off when I've worked with the drivers. It's never worried me personally, but that's just my 2 cents. 
smile.gif

Quote:
On a more serious note, the paint came off one of the magnum drivers, do you think it's a problem?

Aug 14, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #1,745 of 4,994
Quote:
Reading this thread has reignited an idea i had to mod my HF1s back in the day, which seemed pointless after i got my RS1s, but might be interesting to do with magnums, the only thing is, where does one acquire a set of drivers?  The symphones website seems rather out of date...

Email Rhydon

Quote:
Thanks for all the offers for audiophile oil, who knew it would be so expensive.

On a more serious note, the paint came off one of the magnum drivers, do you think it's a problem?

Black Sharpie
Quote:
I wonder what effect sticky back felt would have on the back of the drivers? 
I think I need to try.

Not Good

Aug 15, 2012 at 7:27 PM Post #1,748 of 4,994
Wheres the best place to get custom wood cups? MartinCustomAudio is too expensive for me btw
frown.gif

Aug 15, 2012 at 7:39 PM Post #1,750 of 4,994
Quote:
You seem to have the answer already.

If you are wondering, where can you get good cups that are less expensive, then that was discussed over the past few pages.
One less expensive option is headphone lounge.

Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.

Aug 15, 2012 at 7:46 PM Post #1,751 of 4,994
Quote:
Haha. Ok thanks I'll look at the last few pages.

So I looked at Headphile but it seems they wont work on any lower end models? Or am I reading it wrong? Looking at the Headphile website. Jeez it is so messy. Cant find anything..

Aug 16, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #1,754 of 4,994
Quote:
Took a few months to find everything but just cabled them a couple of day ago.
I'm very happy with them.

Thanks for all the help.

Nice!! Where are the cups from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back