1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitigir

While I respect your personal taste and preferences, and just as much as I look forward to X7 for being an innovative product, I don't ever think that X7 will be an end-game dap, less so when comparing to AK240-380 with much more superior clocking mechanism. A&K is not only about ripping people off, so 2400-3800 vs sub 1000$, what are we looking at ? Whether human can observe/perceive these "techs", it is there for the price.

2. RedJohn456
    Edit: Not worth it

3. mochill
    No fighting necessary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4. Hisoundfi Contributor
    I like China. China, China China China, and China China is a China.

CHINA

5. lextheimpaler

Lol . I guess you are fresh off the boat?

6. lextheimpaler

Lol. I don't need to come at you. I have AK380 and AK Layla.
    To each his own.

RedJohn456 likes this.
  7. RedJohn456

can't tell if srs

its all in good fun :)

8. lextheimpaler
    Su
    Sure but seriuoisly if you like Chinese made stuff that's great . I personally wouldn't buy anything if I could avoid it. Japanese stuff on the other hand .... I would .

9. RedJohn456

To each their own, I like trying a wide variety of gear and the chinese IEM market is an exciting, dynamic and fast moving market with frequent improvements and breakthroughs. Always something to look forward to.

The only chinese made goods I avoid are guitars; I prefer Japan, Korea or made in USA [​IMG] 

10. leobigfield
    Well, all i will say in this matter is that i was quoted from James in a public forum, but never from any AK owner, nor even a representative [​IMG]

lololol yay!

11. voxxonline
    To date best assembly and parts quality in a phone has been found in xiaomi mi4, which my wife owns. Not even a slightest lag, sluggishness after 8 months. I personally went for uber cheap Meizu m2 note and found an absolutely great tool to use, I imagine how better it gets then Meizu's premium devices are used.
    I wonder why UK government is signing a contract with Chinese to built nuclear power plant or US doing the same to build high speed rail.
    It gets down to quality control and entrepreneurship. You will never sacrifice quality to maintain long term presence on the market.

peter123 likes this.
  12. audioxxx
    I have ordered these diy k3003, they look nice, expensive, but I figure the balanced armature's are not cheap. And there are 4 in total.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Improved-Version-Better-Than-IE800-IE80-IE8-HIFI-in-ear-ceramic-earphone-earbud-headphones-enthusiast-headset/32439793220.html

I'm looking forward to trying them out.

13. peter123

And I'm looking forward to your impression on it. I'm curious about them but there's to few owners yet to make any conclusions.

14. audioxxx

I am also surprised it hasn't caught on with the other side of the world, but with most western people programmed into following some sort of hype I can see how it doesn't happen.

I can thank @1clearhead for helping pull the trigger, now for the extremely long waiting as my parcel takes the long boat from China. Probably 4 weeks, I should have asked for e parcel delivery.

15. pietro77

4 in total? I thought that this are hybrids, 2BA + 1D?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.