Worst headphones you've ever bought
Aug 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM Post #46 of 162
i am thoroughly shocked at myself...i just made an attempt to snag a beats studio...coughcoughcough..i am doooooomed.
deadhorse.gif

T5p was not the worst...hmmm dun think i ever own a "worst"....
just  frustrated with the price/performance/expectation mismatch.
jecklinsmile.gif

Aug 22, 2012 at 12:47 PM Post #48 of 162
[size=10pt]Worst headphones I have ever bought?[/size]

[size=10pt]That's easy - Parts Express headphones. [/size]
[size=10pt]But then again I never actually used them; just used their headband for KSC75 :)[/size]

Aug 22, 2012 at 5:42 PM Post #52 of 162
Quote:
I hated these. The hurt my ears when I played long periods. It was sh1tty quality and they broke after three months.

lol three months? I think that's a new record.

On the first pair a piece of plastic that helped the cups swivel broke. It was only 1/4" thick plastic.

On the second pair the wire just ripped out of the plug when I was unplugging them

Aug 22, 2012 at 9:12 PM Post #57 of 162
Worst pair of headphones I got was dre by dr beats. Bought a fake one, but they sounded pretty much like the original, luckily I did not spend that much money on them.

I also got the wesc pipe bag. Really uncomfertable and bad wirings. After 3-4 months the left earpad stopped working.

Aug 22, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #58 of 162
Life W/O head-fi is obviously a lot more relaxing.

Headfi is like discovering fine cuisine after you've been fumbling fast food chains for years.
Expensive but delish...and everyone is raving about the food -_-

Aug 22, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #60 of 162
Quote:
Headfi is like discovering fine cuisine after you've been fumbling fast food chains for years.
Expensive but delish...and everyone is raving about the food -_-

Working in varying restaurants for years this makes complete sense. Going to eat out was a lot different when I didn't know everything about what was on my plate and where it came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back