Worst headphones you've ever bought
Aug 29, 2012 at 5:19 AM Post #78 of 162
Headrush Boom's (Radioshack brand), tons of muddy bass, lasted like a month before something gave out. Lucky me meant 6 pairs to break!

Aug 29, 2012 at 5:59 AM Post #79 of 162
Quote:
For the 10 people that buy them, I'm pretty sure their answer would be this:
http://www.solrepublic.com/meow

I cannot comprehend...what.

Aug 29, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #81 of 162
Definitely not LCD-2, HD650, UM3X, SE530, Fostex T50RP, AD700 ..............................  maybe IE8. 
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #82 of 162
Quote:
That's what I thought at first as well ~.~
I thought it was a joke until I saw the ebay auctions >.>

they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.

Aug 30, 2012 at 4:47 AM Post #83 of 162
Quote:
Sony MDR-V500(DJ)

Simultaneously dull and shrill and grainy, muddy as hell. Blender full of kazoos.

I didn't like my Grado SR60s either, but I could tell why some people like them ("3-D"-sounding mid-range). Therefore, the Sonys are the worst, because I can't tell why anyone would like them. They just have nothing going for them,

I've spent hours with both of these trying different EQ settings but it's no use.

+1 for the Sony MDR-V500's. Mine broke right after the 1 year warranty on a 3 foot drop. WEAKSAUCE>SONY.

Aug 30, 2012 at 7:59 AM Post #85 of 162
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.

Aug 30, 2012 at 4:53 PM Post #86 of 162
My first ever head phones was rubbish.

The Digitech HD-400...

Aug 30, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #87 of 162
Beyerdynamic DT-1350. Reasons:

- horrible fit, not comfortable to wear for long durations
 - no low-freq bass to speak of on my head, regardless off headband bending or positioning
 - very harsh sound signature
 - overpriced, and as such win the worst headphone price, although there have been others with even worse sound quality.

Aug 30, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #88 of 162
Quote:
I just laugh when I see athletes with Beats headphones on. There has to be a promotional fee involved. All these guys could post in this tread after hearing a decent set of headphones. Sennheiser, Grado, Ultrasone, AKG, beyerdynamic, etc., someone needs to start sending out some free headsets to these dudes so their followers can start checking out great sounding headphones. Because once they hear the difference, no way they are going back.

Is is just me or those guys look absurdly stupid?

Aug 30, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #90 of 162
Quote:
That's what I thought at first as well ~.~
I thought it was a joke until I saw the ebay auctions >.>

they are Deadmouse's headphones. they aren't for cats lol. But it's a stupid viral marketing ploy to attract the 4chaner's and those late to the lolcat party.

They are dropping $10K into the hands of the ASPCA from the eBay auctions... Prolly not a ploy eh?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back