Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Feb 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #24,226 of 42,298
Quote:
This is the view out the window next to my new (used) WA22 yesterday morning. It was our first snow in over two years. Sometimes when the sun is just coming up and lighting the treetops in an orange glow it looks like the world is warming up it's tubes to start the new day.

Nice! loving the lake view while listening to great tunes. My way as well...

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #24,227 of 42,298
Quote:
I got bored this evening (because I unequivocally don't have a view like ^that ^) and saw the tripod propped in the corner...

biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:08 PM Post #24,229 of 42,298
I managed to get twenty 2399 Chatham/Tung sol tubes (equals 5998 Tung Sol). 4 are already spoken for so 16 are left, if you're interested pm me for prices and info.
First come, first serve. I have a USA distributor as well to save on shipping costs.

U.

Feb 18, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #24,231 of 42,298
Hi there Woosies. The time has come for me to reluctantly list my WA22 for sale. I just listed it with all of my premium tubes so it might be a good opportunity for those still on the fence or coming up from a WA6SE or WA22. It's quite a bargain considering it comes with all of these tubes.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651839/woo-audio-wa22-w-premium-tubes

I also listed my United Electronics USAF 596 and adapter from Glenn, which probably only has 50 hours on it as well as my Moon Audio v3 XLR interconnects.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651852/united-electronics-usaf-596-rectifier-tube-and-adapter
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651847/moon-audio-silver-dragon-v3-xlr-interconnects

I have really enjoyed being a member of this thread for the last year. Thanks to all for making it a great part of my audio journey.

I am primarily listing this to focus on my portable rig based on a CLAS-db and currently Apex Glacier. I'll probably add an ALO Continental V3 portable tube amp to help me ease my tube withdrawal. The emphasis on portable gear is due to work and family constraints which has greatly limited my time to kick back and enjoy the tube glow.

Feb 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM Post #24,232 of 42,298
Wow, phenominal view for listening - very nice.
Quote:
Nice! loving the lake view while listening to great tunes. My way as well...

Feb 18, 2013 at 7:28 PM Post #24,233 of 42,298
Quote:
I managed to get twenty 2399 Chatham/Tung sol tubes (equals 5998 Tung Sol). 4 are already spoken for so 16 are left, if you're interested pm me for prices and info.
First come, first serve. I have a USA distributor as well to save on shipping costs.

U.

PM sent.

Feb 18, 2013 at 8:55 PM Post #24,234 of 42,298
Quote:
Hi there Woosies. The time has come for me to reluctantly list my WA22 for sale. I just listed it with all of my premium tubes so it might be a good opportunity for those still on the fence or coming up from a WA6SE or WA22. It's quite a bargain considering it comes with all of these tubes.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/651839/woo-audio-wa22-w-premium-tubes

I also listed my United Electronics USAF 596 and adapter from Glenn, which probably only has 50 hours on it as well as my Moon Audio v3 XLR interconnects.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651852/united-electronics-usaf-596-rectifier-tube-and-adapter
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651847/moon-audio-silver-dragon-v3-xlr-interconnects

I have really enjoyed being a member of this thread for the last year. Thanks to all for making it a great part of my audio journey.

I am primarily listing this to focus on my portable rig based on a CLAS-db and currently Apex Glacier. I'll probably add an ALO Continental V3 portable tube amp to help me ease my tube withdrawal. The emphasis on portable gear is due to work and family constraints which has greatly limited my time to kick back and enjoy the tube glow.

One's lifestyle change is something understood by many of us here. Greater things may await in your audio adventure. 

Feb 18, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #24,235 of 42,298
Quote:
One's lifestyle change is something understood by many of us here. Greater things may await in your audio adventure. 

I ride the carousel of amps. Can't part with any of 'em. Well, at least for this year.

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #24,236 of 42,298
Quote:
Quote:

I ride the carousel of amps. Can't part with any of 'em. Well, at least for this year.

Sometimes, I evaluate my rig's status and where I'd like to go and contemplate starting over. Complete with a loud...

Feb 18, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #24,237 of 42,298
Quote:

Sometimes, I evaluate my rig's status and where I'd like to go and contemplate starting over. Complete with a loud...

Felix is my favorite vintage avatar or yours. Kaboom! :))

Feb 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #24,239 of 42,298

Preferences

Preferences

[size=13.0pt]Hello fellow Woosies, [/size]
[size=13.0pt]Last year I spent countless hours in the head-fi forum reading the comments from many of the members and finally decided to jump into this wonderful world of headfi just before Xmas with both feet and no safety net. I bought the W5-LE and a pair of LCD-3. I don’t think a day has gone by since I got the amp and the new headphones where I didn’t power up the Woo and listen to some music even if it’s only for 30-40 minutes. I’m no audiophile like some of the members where they can explain all the subtleties within the sound/music. All I can say is the sound/music is so good I seem to be mesmerized with what I’m listing to. I just don’t want to stop listing. [/size]

[size=13.0pt]The W5-LE has two headphone jacks, but I’m unable to use both of them at the same time because one is for high impedance and the other is for low. Does anyone know what I can do or purchase to allow me to use both headphone jacks without one listener going deaf while the other is listing at a reasonable volume level.          [/size]

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y