Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite
Jun 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM Post #21,526 of 42,298
Quote:

Nahh i got a box of them since it was supposed to be for my cousins wedding ceremony, I took 5 bottles home, care to join?.

Where and when?  I'm booking my flight as I type this. 
beerchug.gif

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:16 PM Post #21,528 of 42,298
Quote:
A very serious question, I have HD800 and LCD-2 and love them both.  Should I get an AKG K702???

as awesome as the k701 was on my WA6-SE and as much as i loved it, i had to sell it because i couldn't justify keeping it when i have HD 800, LCD-2, and T1, they're all light years ahead of the K70X in terms of soundstage, detail, resolution, imaging, and bass. so yeah.

Jun 5, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #21,529 of 42,298
Quote:
as awesome as the k701 was on my WA6-SE and as much as i loved it, i had to sell it because i couldn't justify keeping it when i have HD 800, LCD-2, and T1, they're all light years ahead of the K70X in terms of soundstage, detail, resolution, imaging, and bass. so yeah.

Thanks, you just saved me few hundred dollars that can go into another hobby.

Jun 5, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #21,534 of 42,298
Quote:
New toys and a kick ass cable upgrade...  Very nice
tongue_smile.gif

The LCD-3 bought tonight from a local dealer of Audeze, I paid almost the same as US$ convert to HK$ but save the shipping, it's expensive for what I've been quoted by Audeze. I auditioned both Fosyex and LCD-3 but prefer Audeze sounding.
biggrin.gif
 And the Entreq cable grabbed a week ago, still under burn-in, long way to go.

Jun 5, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #21,535 of 42,298
Quote:

The LCD-3 bought tonight from a local dealer of Audeze, I paid almost the same as US$ convert to HK$ but save the shipping, it's expensive for what I've been quoted by Audeze. I auditioned both Fosyex and LCD-3 but prefer Audeze sounding.
biggrin.gif

Do they normally makes headphone cable or you modified it yourself?

Jun 5, 2012 at 1:28 PM Post #21,536 of 42,298
Quote:

Do they normally makes headphone cable or you modified it yourself?

Quote:

biggrin.gif

Please don't tell me, I can't afford it...
mad.gif

Jun 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #21,538 of 42,298
Quote:

I will be evil as usual.
very_evil_smiley.gif
  See HERE, it's the latest product from Entreq.

I will not click on that link...  I will not click on that link... I will not click on that link... I will not click on that link... I will not click on that link...

Jun 5, 2012 at 1:41 PM Post #21,539 of 42,298
How much does the LCD cable cost?? and how does it sound?? interesting..where did you get it did you ordered it from the web or they have a local dealer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back