The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
May 12, 2013 at 5:30 AM Post #7,938 of 9,235
Wow, that was ridiculously quick... sold out within 15 minutes!  They still have the xba2 for 35 bucks, though thats not as great of a deal.  If you use a page monitor and watch the xba3 site you might get lucky though.

May 12, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #7,943 of 9,235
Quote:
I ordered these when it was $75 too.  I just contacted their customer service and was told that they would adjust the price to the lower price as long as it is within 15 days of the order.

I just contacted them and they're saying they won't price match. Now I'm on hold for this guy's supervisor. I'm going to be really furious if they don't match the price for me.

May 12, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #7,945 of 9,235
Quote:
I'm looking forward to hearing how this goes for you, because I just got of the phone, and was told they do not price match refurbs.

That's exactly what I was told.

Lovely.

May 12, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #7,946 of 9,235
I know that all these American customs are pervert.
But why the seller should bother the moment and the price of the purchase? If you did not manage to be at the right place in the right time, why should  the seller give you the discount, for which you aren't elligible?!

May 12, 2013 at 12:47 PM Post #7,948 of 9,235
"Order Number: BB***-*************

Hello ******,

A credit in the amount of $34.99 has been applied to the order you placed on April 28, 2013. You are receiving this credit because of a price difference."

May 12, 2013 at 12:50 PM Post #7,949 of 9,235
But why the seller should bother the moment and the price of the purchase? If you did not manage to be at the right place in the right time, why should  the seller give you the discount, for which you aren't elligible?!

Americans wouldnt be American if some patriots in Boston didnt say, "hey, it may not work out, but lets dump this tea in the water and see what happens." :wink:

EDIT: and above is a person (not in (North) America) who just got $35 back because s/he picked up the phone and asked.

May 12, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #7,950 of 9,235
Quote:

Because heaven forbid I expect Best Buy to be consistent in the enforcement of their "Low Price Guarantee".
rolleyes.gif
What a silly American I am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back