The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
May 6, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #7,907 of 9,235
Quote:
Thanks. Yea after I posted I googled it and found out they are different. It still confuses me which one is which since they both look exactly alike. So for those waiting for these to be on sale, please double and triple check that it's the model that you want.

I believe the Senn HD 25 II are normally around $200, or at least are often found at that price. Amperiors are a good deal at that price.

I need to do a little research to see what the sound difference is....

Nvm, Tyll to the rescue. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/most-excellent-sennheiser-amperior-and-hd-25-1-ii-page-2

May 6, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #7,908 of 9,235
edit: I received an email back from Caloby tonight saying that they sold out of all the Zoro HDs they had, but they're hoping to get more in soon. I still didn't get a picture, but at least it's something.

May 6, 2013 at 9:16 PM Post #7,909 of 9,235
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks. Yea after I posted I googled it and found out they are different. It still confuses me which one is which since they both look exactly alike. So for those waiting for these to be on sale, please double and triple check that it's the model that you want.

I believe the Senn HD 25 II are normally around $200, or at least are often found at that price. Amperiors are a good deal at that price.

I need to do a little research to see what the sound difference is....

Nvm, Tyll to the rescue. http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/most-excellent-sennheiser-amperior-and-hd-25-1-ii-page-2

Yeah, I got my Senn HD25-1 ii for $175 on amazon.com a couple years ago. $200 for the amperior is a good price. The last time I saw that price was around black friday. I might actually pick up a pair of amperiors. I let my parents borrow my HD25, and it doesn't look like I'm ever going to get them back. lol.

edit: I hate you, Head-Fi. I haven't been on this forum in a while, and I just popped my head in to check the deals thread, and now I'm leaving with a new pair of Sennheiser Amperiors. Hard to pass up the $191 shipped price. lol.

May 7, 2013 at 5:38 AM Post #7,911 of 9,235
May 7, 2013 at 8:33 AM Post #7,912 of 9,235
Quote:
Could not pass on this one. Anybody in Europe from this group has ever ordered from ibood ? Are they reliable ?

Yep, I have ordered quite a few items and never had any problem. I actually ordered my Philips SHE9800 there, which I still use. I have never had to return something, so I cannot vouch for their customer service, but normal communication is quick and reliable.

They actually just sent me a mail, stating that due to unexpected demand, they had to increase their own order, which will cause a delay in the delivery. Shipping is now scheduled for the 24th of May (which was the 20th).
If this was a problem for me, I could cancel the order without problems (which is a standard service they offer: you can cancel any order that has not yet entered the packing/shipping proces).

May 7, 2013 at 10:17 AM Post #7,913 of 9,235
Quote:
They actually just sent me a mail, stating that due to unexpected demand, they had to increase their own order, which will cause a delay in the delivery. Shipping is now scheduled for the 24th of May (which was the 20th).
If this was a problem for me, I could cancel the order without problems (which is a standard service they offer: you can cancel any order that has not yet entered the packing/shipping proces).

Thanks for the info. I have no problem to wait for a couple of weeks to get this IEM: due to this thread I still have a backlog of at least 3 IEMs to audition/check in my inventory 
etysmile.gif
ksc75smile.gif
basshead.gif

As they say over here... sorry for my wallet
wink.gif

May 7, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #7,915 of 9,235
I got this from MEElectronics' Facebook page:

Get a free M2 earphone with this offer Thrillist.com in collaboration with Microsoft. Simply use your existing @Hotmail.com, @Live.com, or @Outlook.com email account when claiming the offer and pay absolutely nothing – not even shipping*! See offer page for details.

*Free shipping valid in US only. Offer valid until 05/19/13 or while supplies last. 
http://rewards.thrillist.com/deal/36701/headphones-here-get-em-while-theyre-free

May 7, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #7,917 of 9,235
Quote:

I can confirm this is legit. I just got a pair from Meelec's site using the coupon from Thrillist. Completely free, with free shipping.

Never dealt with this site before. Why are they asking me to enter credit card info if it's free?

May 7, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #7,918 of 9,235
Quote:
Never dealt with this site before. Why are they asking me to enter credit card info if it's free?

I did not like that either. My guess is it would have been to much work for them to redesign their shopping cart softer to require a CC (I assume most of their daily deals are not free). If you have a prepaid card around with no balance you can use it though. The deal seems to be dead now.

May 7, 2013 at 1:44 PM Post #7,919 of 9,235
I think it's mainly to deter people from signing up more than once with fake info. Limit it to one per CC#. Even if you have more than 1 CC, it's a hassle to keep entering different cards so you're more likely to just get one.

Amazon's appstore requires a CC tied to the account as well even if you only get the free apps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back