The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 4, 2012 at 3:47 PM Post #6,601 of 9,235
Quote:
I ordered when this deal went live, and just got my Trumpets today. I have to say, they're pretty awesome! It's the most I've ever spent on headphones before, and definitely worth it. The Sketches of Spain CD included sounds fantastic, and everything just seems so "live," if that's the right word. After more burn-in, I bet they'll sound even better.
I believe the deal is still live. Also, it said blemished packaging, but it was brand-new in perfect condition.

Congrats.  Now, you're doomed.  Delete your head-fi account, block this website, and don't ever look for anything better, LOL.  

Dec 4, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #6,606 of 9,235
Quote:
Those are SM2's. clear shell. You misread the listing

Your so right, I think I was concentrating on the V2 more than the SM2.  That being said $229 for the SM2 is not bad and the $299 for the SM3 is still the best price for a new pair I've seen.  That was my tard moment of the month.

I think I might buy a pair of the SM1 V2 they have for $150 just to see how they sound.  They use a single dual BA with a crossover so $150 is a decent price.

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:46 AM Post #6,608 of 9,235
Quote:
I ordered when this deal went live, and just got my Trumpets today. I have to say, they're pretty awesome! It's the most I've ever spent on headphones before, and definitely worth it. The Sketches of Spain CD included sounds fantastic, and everything just seems so "live," if that's the right word. After more burn-in, I bet they'll sound even better.
I believe the deal is still live. Also, it said blemished packaging, but it was brand-new in perfect condition.

I'm having a hard time to resist this deal too, I've always wanted trumpet, just because its unique look and it is a work of art, but I must resist since I am saving up for 1964-V6

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #6,610 of 9,235
Quote:

Your so right, I think I was concentrating on the V2 more than the SM2.  That being said $229 for the SM2 is not bad and the $299 for the SM3 is still the best price for a new pair I've seen.  That was my tard moment of the month.

I think I might buy a pair of the SM1 V2 they have for $150 just to see how they sound.  They use a single dual BA with a crossover so $150 is a decent price.

If you do that let me know please. I was going to do the same thing. I love the ergonomics on the Earsonics, but there's really only 1 review out there on them. A comparison would be nice. The company that's offering them at that price couldn't give me feedback but they will take returns (minus restock). Hell if you hate them let me know, I'll probably take them. Supposed to have a smaller housing, but this is off topic. Deal On!

Dec 5, 2012 at 11:57 AM Post #6,611 of 9,235
Great deal on Klipsch Image s4i.

$40 after a visa instant rebate.

http://www.buy.com/prod/klipsch-reference-s4i-in-ear-headphones-black/227071648.html?sellerid=12964720?adid=18094&

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:42 PM Post #6,613 of 9,235
I'm having trouble signing up for the v.me. I want those klipsch reference!!!

Dec 5, 2012 at 6:54 PM Post #6,614 of 9,235
Quote:
So, Amazon has the MTPG with control talk for $150.  They also have a BOGO 25% off deal going on.  You might be able to get 2x of the MTPG through that, it would bring the price per down to $262.50 for 2 pairs, with full Monster Lifetime warranty, definitely an awesome deal.  As of now, though, I can't get it to work, but through the live chat they might let you order them at the discounted rate.. 

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbine-Audiophile-Speaker-ControlTalk/dp/B002NTPLXM/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1354650179&sr=8-4&keywords=monster+miles+davis

Great deal, I would've bought these instead of getting the one day $85 deal on the X10's.......Might have to get them anyways as I had them before and with the 1 time replacement warranty it's hard to pass up for a bass head like me. I'm a previous owner of the MTPG and while I was planning on getting the Coppers as an upgrade, the Gold's were no slouch. 

EDIT - Ok, I'm convinced this is a mistake at this price - I grabbed a pair after confirming that Amazon is a still an authorized dealer which is required for the replacement warranty to work. 

Dec 5, 2012 at 10:36 PM Post #6,615 of 9,235
HD25 Adidas Originals for $200 for canadians:

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=78280&vpn=HD%2025%20Adidas%20Originals&manufacture=Sennheiser%20Electronics&promoid=1306

Users who are viewing this thread

Back