The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 12, 2012 at 5:40 PM Post #6,106 of 9,235
Quote:
Thanks for sharing that code.  I was able to cancel the Amazon order and just bought them for $109 including shipping.  Obrigado mefxes. 

You're welcome!

Quote:
Has anyone ordered these mg6pro's through zolton2 on eBay.  Seems they're about $135 cheaper.  Seller has extensive feedback.  Wonder if Future Sonics has an agreement with this vendor.  Is there a coupon code directly from FS that would bring the prices in line?

Thanks.

I bought my atrios from Zolton when I wasn't aware of the atrio.me coupon. He's a good seller but I know nothing about your question =D

Nov 12, 2012 at 5:45 PM Post #6,107 of 9,235
Quote:
Quote:

man that's what I get for not looking earlier. congrat's on those who got that one. that's the lowest new price I have seen yet. especially from a reputable seller like amazon direct.
edit: and bestbuy is out of stock online.
I just checked LI NY and the LA area.....no dice

Now $149.50 with shipping on Amazon......making my head spin.
ahh I'll furgetaboutit till the next good over the ears comes around on sale.

Nov 12, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #6,108 of 9,235
Keep checking Amazon. I thought I was out of luck at first, then at around 4PM it came back with 10 remaining by the time I ordered!

I would like to thank Gambit for posting the deal!
beerchug.gif

Nov 12, 2012 at 6:31 PM Post #6,110 of 9,235
I like how in the hype over the hd 25's the 8A post was completely ignored, but I suppose since most of the people who come here are in search of bargains ciems don't really fit into that category. Hope other companies have sales too though.. 1k is still slightly out of my price range.

Nov 12, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #6,113 of 9,235
Quote:
Keep checking Amazon. I thought I was out of luck at first, then at around 4PM it came back with 10 remaining by the time I ordered!

I would like to thank Gambit for posting the deal!
beerchug.gif

Glad some of you were able to pick up the deal. Pretty sweet price

I like how in the hype over the hd 25's the 8A post was completely ignored, but I suppose since most of the people who come here are in search of bargains ciems don't really fit into that category. Hope other companies have sales too though.. 1k is still slightly out of my price range.

Yea, I didn't even see a post about the 8A. I just happened to be showing my friend the 8A specs when I noticed. For anyone that didn't catch that, Heir audio is having a sale on their 8As until December 10th, $975, down from $1299.

Nov 12, 2012 at 7:31 PM Post #6,114 of 9,235
I did catch that.  You are correct in we rarely see CIEM's on this thread as they are rarely on sale.  Too bad Heir's sale wasn't on the 4A.  That would have been too nice of them.  Gouge the customer first, then put them on sale so you look generous.

Sorry, I don't mean to bash.  Just frustrated.  Actually Heir is one of the more accommodating companies in that they will reshell for a nominal fee.  Too bad other companies don't offer something like that.  But then again, it would cannibalize their new sales growth.

Nov 12, 2012 at 8:50 PM Post #6,117 of 9,235
There will be more. Don't worry. If there were 2 deals on the same day from two major retailers, you can bet it was authorized by Sennheiser especially with how anal they have become on allowing discounts by merchants.

I'm getting the feeling they are trying to push the amperiors more into the mainstream and allowing sellers to clear space for them. If that's the case we should see other sellers coming up with similar deals this month. I guess we shall see.

Nov 13, 2012 at 3:00 AM Post #6,118 of 9,235
Quote:
Thanks for sharing that code.  I was able to cancel the Amazon order and just bought them for $109 including shipping.  Obrigado mefxes. 

You're welcome. Don't forget to send me half of what you saved. 
tongue.gif

JH usually has a 10-15% black friday sale. 

Nov 13, 2012 at 5:31 AM Post #6,119 of 9,235

Users who are viewing this thread

Back