The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Oct 22, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #5,806 of 9,235
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, or if this is the right place to put it (I could not find a cable "deals thread").  If there is feel free to move this.  Also figured since this cable is for iPod/iPhones ONLY, that the portable thread would be best.

For only $2 (Free Shipping).  You can get a:  Right Angle AUX Cable Cord iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G iPod Touch Nano 3.5mm.
  1. Length: 1.3m
  1. Right-angle Jack Replacement cable for Beats Dr. Dre Studio iPhone 3.5mm

Ninja Edit:  The Link to the deal:  http://www.meritline.com/right-angle-800-aux-cable-cord-3-5mm---p-82224.aspx

Oct 22, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #5,808 of 9,235
It's not, but the iPhone/iPod are the standard for portable audio. Most IEMs, even expensive ones have usually something saying "iPod-compatible", because somewhere someone might think if they plugged it into any other DAP it wouldn't work.

Oct 22, 2012 at 1:57 PM Post #5,809 of 9,235
Ahhh shucks the one that got away  PINK!  
tongue.gif

Oct 23, 2012 at 1:55 AM Post #5,810 of 9,235
Quote:
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, or if this is the right place to put it (I could not find a cable "deals thread").  If there is feel free to move this.  Also figured since this cable is for iPod/iPhones ONLY, that the portable thread would be best.

For only $2 (Free Shipping).  You can get a:  Right Angle AUX Cable Cord iPhone 4 4G 3GS 3G iPod Touch Nano 3.5mm.
  1. Length: 1.3m
  1. Right-angle Jack Replacement cable for Beats Dr. Dre Studio iPhone 3.5mm

Ninja Edit:  The Link to the deal:  http://www.meritline.com/right-angle-800-aux-cable-cord-3-5mm---p-82224.aspx

Thanks. Worth the try to see if it will fit my T50rp as it is much cheaper than shelling out $18 for the Vmoda cable. I guess I'll find out if it works in 2-3 weeks.

Oct 23, 2012 at 10:51 AM Post #5,811 of 9,235
Quote:

Thanks. Worth the try to see if it will fit my T50rp as it is much cheaper than shelling out $18 for the Vmoda cable. I guess I'll find out if it works in 2-3 weeks.

That is the cable that I am using.
It's totally worth the money and it fits perfectly.

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM Post #5,812 of 9,235
@hipster so I got those Beyer's in yesterday. They are absolutely amazing for a portable hp. Less sparkle than some of the beyers I have but very detailed indeed. Nice midrange clarity and bass extension. I do recommend them.

B&H has a used pair for $210 I just saw late last night.

Also guys someoen posted in the other deals thread that the Philips Uptowns are on 1saleaday website for 60 bucks. I grabbed a pair. Thought I would put that here cuz I really consider them an over ear portable more than a full sized.

Oct 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM Post #5,814 of 9,235
Another EarphoneSolutions sale. Coupon Code FEAR gets you 20% off, excluding Grado, Klipsch and Senn. 

At this point, we're probably just a couple weeks away from the 25% off Black Friday sale...

Oct 23, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #5,815 of 9,235
Quote:
Wanted to pass on this deal I picked up from Fatwallet...

Munitio Call of Duty 9mm Billets $13 shipped

I had to bite, seems I can't buy enough buds in this price range if they're said to be decent (heck it's the price of a burger and fries). Looking around there is the occasional review that says bass is ridiculously massive and everything else is nonexistant, but hopefully those are just bad units as there are mostly glowing reviews describing great huge bass plus excellent overall sound. TD's retail is incorrect - these are priced at $70 on Munitio site. Build is said to be excellent, with aluminum body, reinforced cable, etc... and decent accessory pack with carrying case & extra tips.

Quote:
Bought the max 3 and will give away as gifts......I had to 
tongue.gif

They are still on sale but they raised the price! Instead of 12.99 they are $17.99.........makes the 3 bucks I spend on shipping a bargain! http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1899785&csid=_61

Hey Dog....we did good!!!!!!!!

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM Post #5,817 of 9,235
I seem to be the only person who took that Philips Uptown deal? Did anyone else order those?

They are supremely comfy. I've been waiting for a deal like that for a while. Nice throw around pair for on the go and pretty good isolation.

Oct 24, 2012 at 2:41 PM Post #5,819 of 9,235
Beyerdynamic is doing promotion pricing on most of their DTX line. I picked up the DTX 501 p portable headphones for $84.15 on their direct website. Can't wait to get these for my morning commute. Laters Head-Fi Family!

Oct 24, 2012 at 3:12 PM Post #5,820 of 9,235

Users who are viewing this thread

Back