The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Sep 8, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #5,537 of 9,235
Damn... those HF3's are always out of stock when I check.....

Sep 8, 2012 at 4:35 PM Post #5,538 of 9,235
Quote:
imackler, your sir are a quality guy!  Doing this for international people is appreciated.

Quote:
Imackler, you are the man!
smily_headphones1.gif
Great person.

+1  Hell I don't even know who you are - or what unit we're talking about here - but that just sounds like a cool ass thing to do. 
beerchug.gif

Sep 10, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #5,540 of 9,235
the FS atrio mg7 are 130 shipped on amazon again.  This time I'm actually buying them.  

http://www.amazon.com/Atrio-Future-Sonic-010-045-technology/dp/B000UKMZ94/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1347297068&sr=8-1&keywords=atrio

Sep 10, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #5,541 of 9,235
^ Aren't the Atrio still $99 +$10 on Atrio.me with the costprog code?

Sep 10, 2012 at 10:17 PM Post #5,542 of 9,235
I had a chance to try some Phillips SHL9705A on ear headphones for Android Phones (they work fine on my iPhone minus the volume controls) and man do they sound good and the good news is they are priced good too if you follow the Amazon link, they are $29.95 through Amazon from JR. The normal retail is $99. I will be writing up a quick impression on these tomorrow or the next day but here is a quick rundown.

1. While being closed they are more of a semi closed design so not great for transit or where you want isolation.
  2. Extremely comfortable (I wear glasses and can wear these for a couple hours with ZERO ear pain.
  3. Nice elegant looking design with metal in the cups.
  4. Comfortable but simply headband.
  5. These fold flat but not inward.
  6. Mildly V shaped signature that still retains clears mids.
  7. Bass is nice and full but not over powering. I would not call the bass overly punchy but not flabby either.
  8. Slight midbass hump but not over done, just enough to make the hump have a bit more thump.
  9. Mids are slightly warm but not dark.
  10. Treble can get a bit hot but only on some music.
  11. I listen to mainly low volumes and liked these at that volume, at loud volumes I think these will start to lose definition.
  12. These were best with classical, accoustic music, and Celtic music. They are good with Jazz and classic rock, but only OK with aggressive rock like Metal and genres with aggressive treble.

Sep 11, 2012 at 12:30 AM Post #5,544 of 9,235
Quote:
Tempting: $499

http://www.shorelinemusic.com/closeouts/closeout-fostex-hp-p1/

Wow Imackler,really,really tempting,hahaha!
unfortunately i stiil cannot afford it,i dont even have an Apple,although i am creating a useless expectation about any Itouch tomorrow at the Apple release product.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back