The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jul 24, 2012 at 12:44 AM Post #5,252 of 9,235
Not sure if this was posted before but I ran across it on a XBA thread

Sony XBA-4 selling for 205.00 USD plus shipping. For US residents only. The site is supposedly legit according to others who claim to have bought gear there.

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:38 AM Post #5,255 of 9,235
Quote:
**CANADA**

V-MODA Vibe Duo Noise-Isolating In-Ear Buds w/ Mic (Compatible with iPod & iPhone 3 or lower) - Chrome

$29.99 after promo code CEMCNCJB83

Free shipping

http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826626025

Thanks Whyzguy.  I am not sure if these are good or suit my sound preferences but I need a pair of IEM to use when it's too hot to wear headphones in the Hong Kong summer heat.  I figured that I couldn't lose too badly with an additional $20 off of an already sale price.

Are there other promo codes that could be used on Newegg.ca?  I was thinking about picking up a Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+. 

Jul 25, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #5,256 of 9,235
Quote:
Thanks Whyzguy.  I am not sure if these are good or suit my sound preferences but I need a pair of IEM to use when it's too hot to wear headphones in the Hong Kong summer heat.  I figured that I couldn't lose too badly with an additional $20 off of an already sale price.

Are there other promo codes that could be used on Newegg.ca?  I was thinking about picking up a Sansa Clip Zip or Clip+. 

Arrggghhh.  My order just got voided because my credit card (from Hong Kong)  address does not match the Canadian shipping address that I used.

Jul 25, 2012 at 6:17 AM Post #5,260 of 9,235
I sold my IE80 and am starting to miss the thing terribly. I believe this has been mentioned in the main IE80 thread, but you can order the IE80 from Amazon.de and save over 30% versus the US pricing. It's going for EUR 225 right now, but if you have it shipped to the US, they drop the VAT. I was able to get it for EUR 228.34 or $286.36 and that includes prepaid customs and shipping.

Almost pulled the trigger, but I did some research and it turns out that it's been as low as 199 EUR twice in the past 2 months, so it might be worth waiting.

Jul 25, 2012 at 11:59 AM Post #5,263 of 9,235
Quote:

Quote:
Arrggghhh.  My order just got voided because my credit card (from Hong Kong)  address does not match the Canadian shipping address that I used.

Yeah.. I guess online shopping isn't at that level of convinience yet. As for other promo codes, I've went through me email and I couldn't find any on any Sansa's. I don't do any additional searching for promo codes other than subscribing to their newsletter (party because I don't think there are any outside their newsletter). Perhaps you have a spare email account you can use to subscribe to these sort of things? Good luck!

EDIT: While I'm here, does anyone know if PL50's ever go on sale?

Jul 25, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #5,264 of 9,235
Are the Monster Turbine Pro Golds with Crosstalk any good? I saw them locally for $99(and these are real, checked everything out already and saw how to tell what is fake, no recessed grills etc), came from Amazon, has box and so on. I already have the Etymotic HF3, Triple Fi 10's and the Meelec M11+. I am not a Monster fan at all but always look for deals.

Jul 25, 2012 at 2:05 PM Post #5,265 of 9,235
Quote:
Not sure if this was posted before but I ran across it on a XBA thread

Sony XBA-4 selling for 205.00 USD plus shipping. For US residents only. The site is supposedly legit according to others who claim to have bought gear there.

I'm tempted... But, they're not listed on Sony's site as being authorized...?

But with a name like Government Technology Depot, they must be legit Sony in-ears?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back