The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 8, 2012 at 10:53 AM Post #4,217 of 9,235

Quote:
you can order in the US but the shipping is a lot...comes out to like $140 USD including shipping

I am in Singapore which explains my sentiment...
triportsad.gif

Mar 8, 2012 at 11:16 AM Post #4,218 of 9,235

Quote:
cheers buddy!
I shall do the same

Quick update. Got my new invoice and tracking number from Monster they are on a delivery truck in KC to be delivered to me at work today I should know sometime in the next 2-4 hours. Invoice looks like the right number for the Tributes so fingers crossed.

Mar 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM Post #4,219 of 9,235
Quick update. Got my new invoice and tracking number from Monster they are on a delivery truck in KC to be delivered to me at work today I should know sometime in the next 2-4 hours. Invoice looks like the right number for the Tributes so fingers crossed.
that's great news! I'll have to ask my auntie to make the call, as I'm off to the uk for 4 days!

Mar 8, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #4,220 of 9,235

Quote:
that's great news! I'll have to ask my auntie to make the call, as I'm off to the uk for 4 days!

Received them. They are the tributes opening them now I really look forward to them. Once I get my refund back all will be well. Wonder if it will be 2 days or 30.

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #4,221 of 9,235
Scohen158, That's interesting that you ordered after me, cancelled your order, ordered again, got the new order shipped overnight, and have already received yours; while my original order still hasn't shipped.

If this wasn't such a good deal I'd be really peeved.

Mar 8, 2012 at 1:38 PM Post #4,222 of 9,235
Yeah Shaun Griffith ended up being the person that did the new order at the support line after I had been told by another the prior day they were shipping Wednesday and then told by someone else that they oversold and the order had to be cancelled period then I call and Shaun is like we have them takes the order and bam. Not a smooth running outfit to say the least.At the moment I am content and will likely be happy once I get my refund back.

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #4,224 of 9,235
I've sent an e-mail to Monster yesterday about my purchase made on march 1st still not shipped. No answer yet.

Same situation with Buydig CKM99 deal. Still not shipped and no answers.

I will not contact them to get refunds, since they don't even respond to the e-mails sent to their customer care addresses. I'll wait some days and if still not shipped, I'll cancel the operations through my CC operator.

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:57 PM Post #4,225 of 9,235

Quote:
I've sent an e-mail to Monster yesterday about my purchase made on march 1st still not shipped. No answer yet.

I will not contact them to get refunds, since they don't even respond to the e-mails sent to their customer care addresses. I'll wait some days and if still not shipped, I'll cancel the operations through my CC operator.

Hmm... I was order #107538 which was placed on  March 1st also. I sent them an e-mail yesterday but doubt I will even get a reply since their customer service is terrible. I payed via PayPal so I can dispute it quite easily. Ugh.

Mar 8, 2012 at 3:04 PM Post #4,227 of 9,235

Quote:
Yeah Shaun Griffith ended up being the person that did the new order at the support line after I had been told by another the prior day they were shipping Wednesday and then told by someone else that they oversold and the order had to be cancelled period then I call and Shaun is like we have them takes the order and bam. Not a smooth running outfit to say the least.At the moment I am content and will likely be happy once I get my refund back.

So.. I called again. Now they're saying my order is on reserve and they don't have any stock and don't know when it will ship. Clearly the left hand doesn't know what the right one is doing. At this point I'm pretty sure I could call in and get a different answer every time. 

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:17 PM Post #4,228 of 9,235
My first pair of MDT's came.  Listening to them now.  First impressions are: 
They sound good. 
There is a LOT of bass, but it's not overwhelming.  This is the first IEM I've heard that could actually push subsonic bass enough to notice.  :D

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:41 PM Post #4,229 of 9,235
Just got my Senn HD25-1 II's Adidas version for $185 new from ebay. I made the offer and stated I didn't want the giftcard. I've been listening to them, all is good and legit. Seller also claims to be authorized dealer and comes with full warranty, didn't verify that though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sennheiser-Adidas-Originals-NEW-Make-us-an-offer-/290648526363?pt=DJ_Gear_Lighting&hash=item43ac008e1b

Mar 8, 2012 at 4:44 PM Post #4,230 of 9,235
They respond to emails it just takes a LONG time LOL.  I think i sent them an email about 3 weeks ago regarding replacement tips, i FINALLY got a reply yesterday!!!  Thats just horrible response time!

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back