The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM Post #3,991 of 9,235
Oh its great for bassheads...but for $110....you could buy the MG7's and then laugh at the MT's.
And I don't only judge by bass any more - but overall.

Gave them a low rating for their price too.
I consider them £35-40 earphones - I wouldn't pay penny more.

If i wanted to or you wanted to - buy the EX510's $110 = well worth it
The price you got them fro $50 is worth it, but not the RRP of $100 = not worth it
However for $50 the MT's are at a good price, don't worry :)

if anything the most disappointing thing about them is NOT their bass.
If anything their bass is OK...bit bloated but OK - everything else felt..a little muddy (yes after burn-in)

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #3,992 of 9,235

Quote:
They charged me for shipping! Bastards! The two pairs I ordered came out to 330.28 after tax and shipping. I'll call them when they arrive to complain.

Are you sure you ticked the right shipping option for free shipping? I don't remember right now but there were a few options depending how fast you would like your product. Go on your email and look at your order and it should look like this one. It if says something different then you made a different choice perhaps by accident or an oversight. The only free shipping is ground.

Shipping Method: Standard Ground Shipping 
Number of Packages: 1

Discounts/Coupons Used: $20 off Valentine's 2012 (monstervday12) 

ORDER DETAILS                                     UNIT PRICE     TOTAL
======================================================================
QTY       1
SKU       132704-00
PRODUCT   Monster� Miles Davis Tribute Jazz Headphones Miles Davis In-Ear Headphones
PRICE                                                          $149.95

Subtotal:    $149.95
                                       Less discounts used:    ($20.00)
                                                 =====================
                                                     Total:    $129.95

Thank you for shopping at Monster Cable Products Inc..

Mar 1, 2012 at 2:25 PM Post #3,993 of 9,235
OMG!

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/12103583/Radiopaq-Custom-Earphones-With-Mic-For-iPhone/Product.html?_%24ja=tsid:11518|cat:12103583|prd:12103583

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:51 PM Post #3,999 of 9,235
Just a heads up anyone that looks at purchasing the Miles Davis Tributes from Monster here are there Outlet Store Policies:

Important Details on Monster Outlet Store Purchases:

• Products are limited to quantities on hand. Good only while supplies last.
  • All Sales are Final. No returns will be accepted.
  • Some items will be shipped in poly-bags, NOT original boxes. Products may be refurbished or no-frills packaged as noted in their descriptions.
  • No other discounts, promotions or coupons apply to outlet store, Friends and Family, spare parts and sale purchases.
  • 90 day limited warranty applies (unless otherwise noted).
  • All orders leave our warehouse 4 business days from the date they are placed.

So seems like a good deal but the 90 day limited warranty is concerning.

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #4,000 of 9,235
Note that the MDTs are also available on their official non-outlet store for the same price.

Quote:
Just a heads up anyone that looks at purchasing the Miles Davis Tributes from Monster here are there Outlet Store Policies:

• Some items will be shipped in poly-bags, NOT original boxes. Products may be refurbished or no-frills packaged as noted in their descriptions.
  • No other discounts, promotions or coupons apply to outlet store, Friends and Family, spare parts and sale purchases.

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #4,001 of 9,235

Quote:

Ouch. That's the one that stands out the most imo. 

Mar 1, 2012 at 9:58 PM Post #4,003 of 9,235
Didn't realize they were on sale from the regular store fighting the urge to buy them right now...

Mar 1, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #4,004 of 9,235

Quote:
Didn't realize they were on sale from the regular store

Even if you buy it from the outlet section, it's still goes to the regular store. It's simply a HOT DEAL listed in the outlet section. You can tell because monster bucks and coupons still work on it. 

Mar 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM Post #4,005 of 9,235
Have to admit, I'm in.
Curse you guys! My wallet hungers
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back