The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 28, 2011 at 8:27 PM Post #2,957 of 9,235
Hey guys im new here but want to buy new headphones today!  After researching through the forums I have picked these 2 headphones for the price.

Would you recommend the BrainWave ProAlphas ($29) or MEElecetronics CC51 ($25) 

Thanks!

Nov 28, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #2,960 of 9,235
The portable headphones I wanted just never really went on sale.

I was able to snag a Sony ZX700 off meijer.com for 74 shipped + no tax

That's about it.

There were no deals on the Denon D1100.  I really wanted those too.

Oh well, seems like you IEM guys are in heaven right about now.

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:34 PM Post #2,965 of 9,235

Quote:
The portable headphones I wanted just never really went on sale.

I was able to snag a Sony ZX700 off meijer.com for 74 shipped + no tax

That's about it.

There were no deals on the Denon D1100.  I really wanted those too.

Oh well, seems like you IEM guys are in heaven right about now.

Nice deal! The zx700 are awesome sounding for ~$100 headphones :)

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #2,966 of 9,235

Quote:
http://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/Details.aspx?categoryId=173&productId=9099&sku=MHTRBPIECPREFS&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

If any Canadian wants to help me out, I would be more than happy to add a bit extra for commission :)

Would love to help you out, but I'm in Ontario and there are no Visions store here and it says that you can only get it in store. However when they had this sale a couple days ago they were willing to ship to anywhere in Canada 
blink.gif
 If they can do shipping within the next couple hours then I'd be happy to help. 

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:44 PM Post #2,968 of 9,235

Quote:
Would love to help you out, but I'm in Ontario and there are no Visions store here and it says that you can only get it in store. However when they had this sale a couple days ago they were willing to ship to anywhere in Canada 
blink.gif
 If they can do shipping within the next couple hours then I'd be happy to help. 

Well if you can get them to ship the MTPC to you, please send me a PM. And thanks in advance, it's much appreciated :D!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back