The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 28, 2011 at 4:57 AM Post #2,896 of 9,235
I think if you hit stores you will win.

I recall getting my TF10s on the very first 99 dollar sale.. good times good times. Enjoy!!

Nov 28, 2011 at 5:06 AM Post #2,897 of 9,235

Quote:
I think if you hit stores you will win.

I recall getting my TF10s on the very first 99 dollar sale.. good times good times. Enjoy!!

What are you doing on the net? Shouldn't you be running drunk and naked through downtown Vancouver celebrating the Lions Grey Cup victory

Nov 28, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #2,898 of 9,235

Quote:
What are you doing on the net? Shouldn't you be running drunk and naked through downtown Vancouver celebrating the Lions Grey Cup victory

That was a hell of a game. I think the home field advantage made a huge difference. Bombers made it exciting near the end though.

Well bed time, happy listening everyone!

Nov 28, 2011 at 5:19 AM Post #2,899 of 9,235

Not so:  Tried and added.  Now if only I had a Canadian zip to input into that wee white rectangle!

As a person who was raised in Vancouver, I'm frustrated for myself but happy for you.  Do be kind to a doddering wheezer and complete the circle so that I can enjoy your purchase vicariously!

Quote:
I tried adding 1 and checking out, but it looks like they're sold out =(

Nov 28, 2011 at 7:58 AM Post #2,902 of 9,235
Thanks Majin and alco23... funny thing is: I had a TF10 in my cart @ Amazon Germany... but  saw the B2 deal and grabbed that instead 
biggrin.gif

Nov 28, 2011 at 8:46 AM Post #2,904 of 9,235
I don't think their deals are generally as good, but pretty much the whole House of Marley line was 50% off which are pretty recent released and I haven't seen them discounted elsewhere. 

Quote:
     Quote:

Seriously dude, Futureshop isn't the greatest place to get a deal unless it's Boxing Day and even then you got to really move because those are usually of very limited quantities. My experience has been they really mess around with their pricing and stick regular priced products into their sale flyers or knock off 5 bucks from a certain product and call it a sale. If you buy anything from their sales flyers be sure to price match with other American merchants before pulling the trigger.

Nov 28, 2011 at 10:21 AM Post #2,908 of 9,235

Quote:
This seems to be the best deal for in ear head phones under $50. Does anyone else see anything? I was going to purchase the Branwaivz M1's but these seem better...

For under $50 these are probably the best sounding
 http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-A151-BK-Balanced-Armature-Headphones/dp/B004OBZ2XQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322493465&sr=8-1

Might not be as good of a deal as the cc51s though.

I'm currently debating which to get....  I was hoping to find some Soundmagic headphones but it's not looking like there are any deals on those 
frown.gif
  If anyone knows of any please let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back