The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 25, 2011 at 8:29 PM Post #2,656 of 9,235
With all the activity recently on this thread, it's hard to tell if this has been posted:

Earphone Solutions - 25% off, site wide, til November 30. Coupon Code: BLACK

Excludes: Beats, Klipsch, Grado

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:12 PM Post #2,661 of 9,235
Does anyone have any experience getting these companies to fold to our demands? We already got like 5 people and once you guys receive your TF10 the number will probably quadruple.
Quote:
If you guys do a group remolding, let me know. I was thinking of going to 1964 ears for the remolding service, since I want to keep the shipping within the US.

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #2,662 of 9,235
I would remold mine too.

Quote:
Does anyone have any experience getting these companies to fold to our demands? We already got like 5 people and once you guys receive your TF10 the number will probably quadruple.

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:28 PM Post #2,664 of 9,235
I would be interested in remolding as well.  I would rather go the fisher route than 1964 ears though as their price is less than half.   Anyone know how there quality is compared to 1964 or unique melody?  I was also considering having um add the mid driver in a custom remold anyone here have a link to any reviews with this done?

Nov 25, 2011 at 9:34 PM Post #2,665 of 9,235

Quote:
I would be interested in remolding as well.  I would rather go the fisher route than 1964 ears though as their price is less than half.   Anyone know how there quality is compared to 1964 or unique melody?  I was also considering having um add the mid driver in a custom remold anyone here have a link to any reviews with this done?

From what I've read, the UM's build quality is nicer, but I don't really want to have to ship outside of the US. Where is Fisher located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back