The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #2,582 of 9,235
"'Too late, too late!' will be the cry, when the man with the bargains has passed you by." -Bacon

I don't have any real need for these, but I ordered them anyway. Maybe I'll give someone a cool gift. 
wink.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #2,585 of 9,235
None of us can ever have enough headphones tho :)

Cannot agree more!

Quote:
both the x10 and tr10 are heavy bass biased ba's i dont think either will really suit your tastes .. but for the price you could end up liking them :) i got the tf10 last year during this black friday sale and have used them ever since aswell as ie8 which i sold due to fit issues ... which is also what i hate about tf10. But tf10 has Great treble whereas the x10 is supposed to have a slightly rolled off treble due to only 1 armature vs 3. but the x10's sub bass doesnt roll off as hard or at all. I just bought the x10's myself because i hate all these giant headphones and i'll sacrifice a little of anything for pure comfort. I bought the hisoundaudio crystals alike 2 months ago but my first pair was broken which was sent back and advancedheadphones.co.uk has taken 2 months to finally push the whole process through and send them to me ... god knows how long it'll take til i get them tho. But for 100 bucks the x10's will easily give me a backup or home use pair :). None of us can ever have enough headphones tho :)

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #2,586 of 9,235
SUCCESS! Got the TF10's, missed out last year. Been moping around for a year cause of it xD lalalala best black friday ever :D Dont want the X10s anyways. And finally I have something that can compare to my friends IE8's, the closest I had before was my Superfi 5's, and he would lord it over me constantly. *SO HAPPY* These are the closest thing to my holy grail (westone 4's x)) been out of the head fi scene for a few months, I come back and POW I get hit with this deal, loving it.
/end nonsensical blubbering.

Nov 25, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #2,589 of 9,235

Quote:
both the x10 and tr10 are heavy bass biased ba's i dont think either will really suit your tastes .. but for the price you could end up liking them :) i got the tf10 last year during this black friday sale and have used them ever since aswell as ie8 which i sold due to fit issues ... which is also what i hate about tf10. But tf10 has Great treble whereas the x10 is supposed to have a slightly rolled off treble due to only 1 armature vs 3. but the x10's sub bass doesnt roll off as hard or at all. I just bought the x10's myself because i hate all these giant headphones and i'll sacrifice a little of anything for pure comfort. I bought the hisoundaudio crystals alike 2 months ago but my first pair was broken which was sent back and advancedheadphones.co.uk has taken 2 months to finally push the whole process through and send them to me ... god knows how long it'll take til i get them tho. But for 100 bucks the x10's will easily give me a backup or home use pair :). None of us can ever have enough headphones tho :)

haha ok usually trying to do much research about headphones on head fi makes me end up regretting everything anyways

Nov 25, 2011 at 5:19 PM Post #2,595 of 9,235
Now that I ordered the tf10, I am now waiting for MTP Copper or MD to go on sale for
the same % off as the UE's.  Better chance to win a lotto?

All kidding aside, has FXT90's or Atrio MG7 been on sale in prior years?
And some of the other higher end phones such as the Westones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back