The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 25, 2011 at 4:20 PM Post #2,567 of 9,235

Quote:

The TF10s are listed on ClieOS's comparison under Balanced. But the TF10s have a bit of a v-shaped sound signature with slightly recessed mids and slightly boosted bass and treble. The TF10s are the least BA-like IEM I've heard.

GR07 is also listed under BA and some feel they're too neutral and best as a monitor. And the best choice for a fun and musical IEM. 

Can we expect the same % sale on a MTP Copper or MD?
popcorn.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:22 PM Post #2,568 of 9,235
GOT THE TF10 TOO 
biggrin.gif

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #2,569 of 9,235

Quote:
Thanks, I need to check his reviews. As long as their fun w/o the need for ear surgery. Which tips are the most recommended?

I personally use the standard small single flanges on mine but I've heard good things about the Comply foam tips as well. As for the GR07 comment, I haven't heard it so I can't judge whether or not it's better than the TF10 but for the price, I imagine they would be quite hard to beat.

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #2,571 of 9,235
Since none of you heeded my request (and Im home now)....

beerchug.gif
 AMAZON

now just have the toshiba thrive for $199 to really push me into ramen for 3 months mode 
biggrin.gif

EDIT: dude above me you rule!!!! Ill have a cookie in your honor.

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:28 PM Post #2,572 of 9,235
I want to thank you guys!  I lost my Westone 4's (I was SO upset) and I couldn't realistically afford to drop $450 on another pair and then along comes the Triple.fi deal just when I needed it most!

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #2,574 of 9,235
Are these the top of line?

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:39 PM Post #2,575 of 9,235
so I just bought the trip fis and everyone that I've read so far has told me that they have really recessed mods while the x10s don't.  well which one is faster. assuming they're both ba's I guess they're comparable. I like warm mid. huge soundstage. and really fast headphones with not so powerful bass. or rather bass is unimportant since I mainly listen to metal. should. I have bought the x10s instead? I don't know how much longer this deal will last for. 

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #2,580 of 9,235
both the x10 and tr10 are heavy bass biased ba's i dont think either will really suit your tastes .. but for the price you could end up liking them :) i got the tf10 last year during this black friday sale and have used them ever since aswell as ie8 which i sold due to fit issues ... which is also what i hate about tf10. But tf10 has Great treble whereas the x10 is supposed to have a slightly rolled off treble due to only 1 armature vs 3. but the x10's sub bass doesnt roll off as hard or at all. I just bought the x10's myself because i hate all these giant headphones and i'll sacrifice a little of anything for pure comfort. I bought the hisoundaudio crystals alike 2 months ago but my first pair was broken which was sent back and advancedheadphones.co.uk has taken 2 months to finally push the whole process through and send them to me ... god knows how long it'll take til i get them tho. But for 100 bucks the x10's will easily give me a backup or home use pair :). None of us can ever have enough headphones tho :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back