The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Nov 25, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #2,553 of 9,235
TF10 > X10 in my opinion. In short, I preferred the former through and through, though the X10 is a LOT more fit friendly, if that's of concern.

Nov 25, 2011 at 3:59 PM Post #2,555 of 9,235
Just pulled the trigger on Amazon while still trying to find out about their sound signature.

According to clieOs sound signature categories, which do the triple fi 10's fall into? Don't tell me their like an Etymotic.
A, Ba, Bs, M or WS??

Despite reading how uncomfortable they can be, the tf10's are popular for a reason.

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:03 PM Post #2,556 of 9,235

Quote:
Just pulled the trigger on Amazon while still trying to find out about their sound signature.

According to clieOs sound signature categories, which do the triple fi 10's fall into? Don't tell me their like an Etymotic.
A, Ba, Bs, M or WS??

Despite reading how uncomfortable they can be, the tf10's are popular for a reason.

dont know clieOS code but how about tick sound, huge soundstage, sparkly clear treble, hard hitting bass and a bit dark/recesed mids. I'd call it fun^10

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #2,557 of 9,235
I'm starting to lean towards buying them, but I can't get myself past the fact that I'll be spending $100 for headphones. I know this is a great sale, but still I've never spent that much for audio equipment so I just feel nervous. :/

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:04 PM Post #2,558 of 9,235

Quote:

A, Ba, Bs, M or WS??

The TF10s are listed on ClieOS's comparison under Balanced. But the TF10s have a bit of a v-shaped sound signature with slightly recessed mids and slightly boosted bass and treble. The TF10s are the least BA-like IEM I've heard.

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #2,562 of 9,235

Quote:

The TF10s are listed on ClieOS's comparison under Balanced. But the TF10s have a bit of a v-shaped sound signature with slightly recessed mids and slightly boosted bass and treble. The TF10s are the least BA-like IEM I've heard.

Thanks, I need to check his reviews. As long as their fun w/o the need for ear surgery. Which tips are the most recommended?

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #2,563 of 9,235
Wow what a stroke of luck. I took a short nap, woke up, and there was the sale. I figured it'd be sold out in a matter of minutes. Thank you based Amazon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back