The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Oct 3, 2011 at 5:39 PM Post #1,966 of 9,235
No idea where I heard that lendmeurears 'found' some old stock GR07s (old packaging)
and are selling them at a 'discounted' price.
The discount wasn't much so I bitched about it on their facebook, now its discounted EVEN FURTHER!!
Have fun, save one for me, payday is tomorrow.... don't overdo it guys!!
http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=136

I assume lendmeurears is a safe seller; otherwise, it wouldn't be listed multiple times on here.

My Panasonic HJE-900s are having a problem - right earbud is going out - so until I can find replacement buds for them, I was looking into a new pair of earphones. GR07s were under consideration, but I preferred the old version's hard case to the new version's soft pouch, regardless of the 900,000 extra tips the new version seems to have. At that price for the old version, I think my decision's been made for me.

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #1,967 of 9,235

Quote:
No idea where I heard that lendmeurears 'found' some old stock GR07s (old packaging)
and are selling them at a 'discounted' price.
The discount wasn't much so I bitched about it on their facebook, now its discounted EVEN FURTHER!!
Have fun, save one for me, payday is tomorrow.... don't overdo it guys!!
http://lendmeurears.com/product_info.php?products_id=136

Thanks for that. Been eyeing these. I ordered a pair, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact difference between the old and new packaging? I'm guessing there is a difference in included accessories.

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:09 PM Post #1,968 of 9,235

Quote:
I assume lendmeurears is a safe seller; otherwise, it wouldn't be listed multiple times on here.
My Panasonic HJE-900s are having a problem - right earbud is going out - so until I can find replacement buds for them, I was looking into a new pair of earphones. GR07s were under consideration, but I preferred the old version's hard case to the new version's soft pouch, regardless of the 900,000 extra tips the new version seems to have. At that price for the old version, I think my decision's been made for me.

Donut,

I have used up my 2 private messages, so e-mail me at cgolfis@sbcglobal.net to discuss further.

Oct 3, 2011 at 7:35 PM Post #1,970 of 9,235

Quote:
Also, what currency is lendmeurears in? S$180 ?? if that is $180.00 USD that is not a discount at all, but I am assuming its some other currency...

180 Singapore Dollars, so came out to around 140 Australian dollars for me and should be about 136USD.

Oct 3, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #1,972 of 9,235
Thanks for that. Been eyeing these. I ordered a pair, but I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact difference between the old and new packaging? I'm guessing there is a difference in included accessories.

New packaging on the exterior, soft pouch instead of hard case, more tips, different ear guides. I like the packaging of the old ones better and the hard case is nice, but the extra tips in the new packaging are a nice touch, and the new ear guides are a soft rubber material instead of a harder plastic (at least I think the old ones were harder). No changes to the actual unit though.

Oct 4, 2011 at 9:08 AM Post #1,978 of 9,235
Last couple weeks the MEE A151s have been at 39.99 between Amazon and Newegg (Newegg now).  I can use a gift card I received but these phones are so difficult to decipher in reference to sound.  Too many ups and downs from what I read.  EDM, rock, metal genres.  Would they deliver?  Bass impact has me worried....Sorry for posting in this thread but maybe someone has recently purchased them that was in my boat.

Oct 4, 2011 at 11:58 AM Post #1,979 of 9,235

Quote:
Last couple weeks the MEE A151s have been at 39.99 between Amazon and Newegg (Newegg now).  I can use a gift card I received but these phones are so difficult to decipher in reference to sound.  Too many ups and downs from what I read.  EDM, rock, metal genres.  Would they deliver?  Bass impact has me worried....Sorry for posting in this thread but maybe someone has recently purchased them that was in my boat.

dang, it's back to $59 again, I guess I missed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back