The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Apr 12, 2011 at 7:24 PM Post #1,012 of 9,235

Quote:
I keep seeing these "Deal Alert" threads popping up frequently, so I reckon we're due for a single thread for them.   

Here's what you should post:

1. The model and price.
  2. The link!
  3. LOCATION! For example, if you're in the EU and it's an EU store, make sure you say this, as people will think you're posting a crazy price not realizing you're in a heavily taxed country and not the USA.
  4. When the deal ends, eg: a date or "Until sold out" or whatever.
  5. Any shipping costs, promo codes required and any other requirements.

NO CHAT unless you're correcting someone's error or adding useful info, though please do not turn it into a discussion. You can always PM someone who has posted a deal and discuss it with them instead.

Please keep your posts in the format above so it's easy for people to see if a deal has expired or not quickly.  Sorry I can't sticky the thread.
PM me any suggestions, requests etc. rather than posting them in here so the thread doesn't become cluttered.

beerchug.gif

Edit: [size=large]NO REFERRAL LINKS[/size]. As we don't allow advertising posts (for profit) from companies, neither do we allow referral links (for profit/discounts).

Apr 12, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #1,013 of 9,235
Meelectronics M6 Valentine 2 pack (1 exclusive pink & 1 black) is back... again... for $25 with free shipping at newegg.com with Promo Code EMCKFJH83
Not a bad price, but I really rather have the P version.

link  ... and is it just me, or is the rich text editor not borking anymore?

My Paypal is charged, but I still don't have shipping info. The last two times I bought stuff from monster it took about 5 days from when the order was processed (in this case, last Saturday). Both times it was shipped via Fedex. Looking back at the tracking dates, once monster sent shipping info, the package arrived the next day. YMMV, as I'm in California and their warehouse is close by (NV). So my guesstimation would be to expect the coppers by Friday, unless the huge demand causes delay.

If you're really desperate, go ahead and call their CS hotline during the regular hours. I had to wait around 20 minutes, but they put you through to what sounds like an American or someone with a very convincing accent.

Quote:
In the e-mail they sent me it said it would be shipped on the next business day. I just hope I have it in time for the weekend. :-D

Quote:
I read somewhere that the stuff on their 'outlet store' page ships within 2-4 business days

Quote:
ditto here anyone try to call yet to get an update. All over there page they say "ships next business day" which means the phoines should have shipped out yesterday.

Apr 12, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #1,014 of 9,235
Wow.  Just ignore everything and make this the shipping thread.  Somebody report these folks to a mod to clean up this mess.  I've worn out my button.

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:27 AM Post #1,017 of 9,235

Quote:
geez stop whining just dont read

Why didn't you?  Why did you reply?  How do you not read non-topical posts to a subscribed thread?  Your reply makes no sense.

Apr 13, 2011 at 12:53 AM Post #1,019 of 9,235
You got me! You indeed have to read the thread before you realize its not deal related.

Using up 10 seconds to click a thread and read a few posts, only to realize that they are not deal related--tragedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back