The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Apr 5, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #932 of 9,235
Thomas @ Xears is offering any earphone on the Xears site for 25 EUR  with coupon code KLANGFUZZIS . I can only speak for the TD-III but I think that's a pretty slick deal.

Apr 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM Post #933 of 9,235

Quote:
Thomas @ Xears is offering any earphone on the Xears site for 25 EUR  with coupon code KLANGFUZZIS . I can only speak for the TD-III but I think that's a pretty slick deal.

Nice deal.  Almost bit but just don't have a place for them.  Always wanted to hear the Xears but don't think they'll be replacing my Xcape or MD's.

Edit - Screw it.  Just ordered a pair.  I hate you Joker.

Apr 5, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #935 of 9,235
Just ordered the TD-IIIs. 

Here's a useful review of a few woods: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/542269/review-got-wood-thinksound-ts02-woodees-blues-fischer-daleth-skullcandy-holua-xears-td-iii

Quote:
Nice deal.  Almost bit but just don't have a place for them.  Always wanted to hear the Xears but don't think they'll be replacing my Xcape or MD's.

Edit - Screw it.  Just ordered a pair.  I hate you Joker.

Quote:

Apr 5, 2011 at 5:28 PM Post #937 of 9,235
Apr 5, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #938 of 9,235

Quote:
Ordered the Blackwoods.  Yup USA.

In case you get confused, USA = vereinigte staaten von amerika in the checkout drop down box for country.

Ordered a pair. thanks

Apr 5, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #939 of 9,235

Quote:
In case you get confused, USA = vereinigte staaten von amerika in the checkout drop down box for country.

Ordered a pair. thanks

Ja, Danke.  Ich habe kein problem.  
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2011 at 6:04 PM Post #940 of 9,235

Quote:
Ja, Danke.  Ich habe kein problem.  
biggrin.gif

Nicht mir, musste Kontakt zum Kundendienst. Nicht gut mit Deutsch!

beerchug.gif

Apr 5, 2011 at 9:26 PM Post #942 of 9,235
Electronics-expo still has Shure SE535 for $384 plus shipping when you use LSDA0314 discount code at Check out.

EDIT: I just checked and they have SE535, SE425, and SE315 in stock. LSDA0314 and TECHBARGAINS codes still work as of April 6, 2011.

Shure confirmed by email that Electronics-Expo is an authorized Shure online dealer and to "shop with confidence."

Apr 5, 2011 at 10:00 PM Post #943 of 9,235

Quote:
Electronics-expo still has Shure SE535 for $384 plus shipping when you use LSDA0314 discount code at Check out.

I must've done something wrong.  When I put in that code it didn't give me any discount, but the other two codes gave me a 40% discount.

I think I'd rather pay $500 for the clear ones anyway.. the bronze just don't look as slick.

Apr 5, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #944 of 9,235
Quote:

Is this over already? I tried to order the TD-III twice a little over an hour ago and kept getting errors in Paypal to reenter the coupon. After 2 tries to enter the code Paypal would then have some kind of unrecoverable error and provide a link back to the Xears site, but that link didn't even work to get back to their site.

Unless I completely missed an area to put in the code in on their site? It doesn't help that I don't read/speak German...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back