The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Mar 5, 2011 at 9:35 PM Post #766 of 9,235
im very sure, becasue i bought the turbine gold, its brand new never open says on the invoice,  it doesnt suprise me becasue we dont know how much they got those headphones from monster

when you use my price, they will send you a email if they take your offer or a counter offer the email will say brand new free shipping with warranty, after you recieve a email like below, you call them and give them the email account the offer will show up, and you pay through the phone

here is the email

Thank you for contacting us.  Although we are unable to meet your request, our management would like to offer you the Monster Miles Davis Tribute In-ear Headphones for $260.  This price is for the Monster Miles Davis Tribute In-ear Headphones only and includes free shipping within the continental US.  Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii would be an additional charge.

This unit is brand new factory sealed and comes with a full USA warranty! 

In case you are unfamiliar with our company, we are a 4th generation family owned company in Spokane, WA.  We’ve been on-line since 1994 but have been in business locally since 1908.  Please give us a call to finalize your order.

This special offer is good for the next 72 hours and is not combinable with other offers.   We only have to collect tax when shipping to WA, ID and WV.

Please call us at [size=10pt]1.888.410.2477 [/size]to complete your order.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Quote:

They sell at "my price" below their listed open box price?  Crazy.  You sure they are not just sending out the open boxes (limited warranty) instead?

Mar 5, 2011 at 9:40 PM Post #767 of 9,235
im very sure, becasue i bought the turbine gold, its brand new never open says on the invoice,  it doesnt suprise me becasue we dont know how much they got those headphones from monster

when you use my price, they will send you a email if they take your offer or a counter offer the email will say brand new free shipping with warranty, after you recieve a email like below, you call them and give them the email account the offer will show up, and you pay through the phone

here is the email

Thank you for contacting us.  Although we are unable to meet your request, our management would like to offer you the Monster Miles Davis Tribute In-ear Headphones for $260.  This price is for the Monster Miles Davis Tribute In-ear Headphones only and includes free shipping within the continental US.  Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii would be an additional charge.

In case you are unfamiliar with our company, we are a 4th generation family owned company in Spokane, WA.  We’ve been on-line since 1994 but have been in business locally since 1908.  Please give us a call to finalize your order.

This special offer is good for the next 72 hours and is not combinable with other offers.   We only have to collect tax when shipping to WA, ID and WV.

Please call us at [size=10pt]1.888.410.2477 [/size]to complete your order.  We look forward to hearing from you.

That's interesting... You still get the accessories though, right? not just the earphones by themselves?

Mar 5, 2011 at 9:49 PM Post #768 of 9,235

Quote:
for those people who are in the market of monster turbine gold, monster turbin copper, monster miles davis, please check out onecall.com

if you use the "my price" option,  gold is $180, copper is 220 and MMDT is $260 with free shipping on all these, sales tax is only for Idaho, Washington and West Virginia.

i dont know if they ship world wide, IMO this is the best price you can get with lifetime warranty.

"Please Note: OneCall does not accept international purchases. "
frown.gif

Mar 5, 2011 at 10:40 PM Post #769 of 9,235
its factory sealed, its brand new, i dont understand why people keep thinking it shouldnt be new or complete

how much do you think the headphones cost to make? they are expensive becasue of R&D and marketing

i just had online chat with them, they dont take internetional order

Mar 6, 2011 at 4:20 AM Post #770 of 9,235
Posting it here but couple of deals for uk headfiers for a change.

Advancedmp3players have 10% off shure headphones this weekend only and also amazon.co.uk have the klipsch x10i for £176.04!  Funnily enough I'm more tempted by the klipsch than the shure at those prices (though the 535 is mighty tempting).

Mar 7, 2011 at 12:22 AM Post #771 of 9,235

Maximo iP-HS3 iMetal

http://www.dailysteals.com/
$9.98 for the day

Mar 7, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #773 of 9,235

Quote:
This price is for the Monster Miles Davis Tribute In-ear Headphones only

Quote:
That's interesting... You still get the accessories though, right? not just the earphones by themselves?

Quote:
its factory sealed, its brand new, i dont understand why people keep thinking it shouldnt be new or complete

given your first quote where it says it includes the 'headphones only' i too would wonder if it's complete or whether the accessories are included.

Mar 7, 2011 at 1:35 AM Post #774 of 9,235
 sorry about the confusion. i think they say that just to be clear, there would be no other items or bundle that comes with the headphones, just few lines below says factory sealed

anyways, i posted because i saw a lot of used turbine pros and MMDTs sells more money than new ones onecall offers,  i hope some one finds this info helpful. 

Quote:
Quote:

Mar 7, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #776 of 9,235
MEElectronics M2-Bk for $6.99 and free shipping CONUS at Buy.com
http://www.buy.com/prod/meelectronics-m2-bk-sound-isolating-earbud-headphones/q/loc/111/listingID/65342868/213512030.html

Mar 8, 2011 at 2:43 AM Post #778 of 9,235
Marginally portable...

Canadian deal:

Shure 840 for $130 from Futureshop
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/shure-shure-professional-headphone-srh840-srh840/10128932.aspx?path=e44010a7a18cc5603637c1e91624267cen02

Mar 8, 2011 at 12:54 PM Post #780 of 9,235

Quote:
Marginally portable...

Canadian deal:

Shure 840 for $130 from Futureshop
http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/shure-shure-professional-headphone-srh840-srh840/10128932.aspx?path=e44010a7a18cc5603637c1e91624267cen02

Pretty much sold out everywhere since sunday lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back