The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Dec 11, 2010 at 1:25 AM Post #286 of 9,235

Quote:
you still chase unicorns?....oh well, i'm still chasing that elusive leprachuan

I think you have a better chance.  Which one were you after?

Dec 12, 2010 at 9:25 AM Post #290 of 9,235
Dec 12, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #294 of 9,235
*must...resist....must...save..up....for....JVCFX700...*

Quote:
you can get them from adorama even chaper for 99$

http://www.adorama.com/KLIPC3H.html

have an even greater weekend

Quote:
I just checked US Amazon and found that from Adorama Camera they are selling the Klipsch Custom 3 for $109 and free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-Custom-3-In-Ear-Noise-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B000WAHFC4/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1292162139&sr=1-1

Have a good weekend.

Dec 12, 2010 at 12:18 PM Post #295 of 9,235
Partial list of expected Meelec deals:

12/12 M2 DAILY_DEAL_M2 $5.49 after $6.50 off
12/13 M6 clear [size=medium] [size=11pt]DAILY_DEAL_M6-CL[/size][/size]

12/14 M11+ red [size=medium] [size=11pt]DAILY_DEAL_M11-RD[/size][/size]

12/15 M9 black [size=medium] [size=11pt]DAILY_DEAL_M9-BK[/size][/size]

12/17 M6 black [size=medium] [size=11pt]DAILY_DEAL_M6-BK[/size][/size]

The 12/12 deal appears to be working, though the front page graphic announcing the deal isn't up yet.

Dec 12, 2010 at 4:47 PM Post #297 of 9,235

Quote:

Quote:
Adgtron is an authorized Sennheiser dealer. It is Sennheiser's fault for putting his name on the NON-authorized list. If you call in Sennheiser and ask for Michael Mandas, he will verify that Adgtron is an authorized dealer. Michael Mandas is the southeast sales manager at Sennheiser USA. You can google his name. This means, if you buy a product from Adgtron, Sennheiser will cover for the warranty. I got my IE8's from him and also got replacement cables from the warranty.

I called Sennheiser before purchasing from Dakmart and adgtron is NOT authorized according to the person I spoke on the phone. One would expect adgtron to ask Sennheiser to fix this error as I told adgtron that their name was on that list some three weeks ago? And yet they are still on that list.  Why doesn't Mr. Mandas take the steps to remove adgtron name from that list instead of answering calls from customers to verify adgtron dealer status ? I can't imagine southeast sales manager taking a customer service calls unless he has a personal gain from this. The product adgtron sells may be genuine but authorized, they are not.

Adgtron finally did call Sennheiser and verified that he was authorized. His name is not on the non-authorized list anymore. I recently just checked. Now it is safe for you guys to purchase his really low priced refurbished items with confidence+warranty. For example.... his 94$ refurbished IE7's on Amazon. Hell of a price if you ask me. However, he ships via USPS with no signature confirmation, but he does ship with delivery confirmation. I'm sure if you give him an e-mail through Amazon, you guys can work something out.

Dec 12, 2010 at 9:22 PM Post #299 of 9,235

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Adgtron is an authorized Sennheiser dealer. It is Sennheiser's fault for putting his name on the NON-authorized list. If you call in Sennheiser and ask for Michael Mandas, he will verify that Adgtron is an authorized dealer. Michael Mandas is the southeast sales manager at Sennheiser USA. You can google his name. This means, if you buy a product from Adgtron, Sennheiser will cover for the warranty. I got my IE8's from him and also got replacement cables from the warranty.

I called Sennheiser before purchasing from Dakmart and adgtron is NOT authorized according to the person I spoke on the phone. One would expect adgtron to ask Sennheiser to fix this error as I told adgtron that their name was on that list some three weeks ago? And yet they are still on that list.  Why doesn't Mr. Mandas take the steps to remove adgtron name from that list instead of answering calls from customers to verify adgtron dealer status ? I can't imagine southeast sales manager taking a customer service calls unless he has a personal gain from this. The product adgtron sells may be genuine but authorized, they are not.

Adgtron finally did call Sennheiser and verified that he was authorized. His name is not on the non-authorized list anymore. I recently just checked. Now it is safe for you guys to purchase his really low priced refurbished items with confidence+warranty. For example.... his 94$ refurbished IE7's on Amazon. Hell of a price if you ask me. However, he ships via USPS with no signature confirmation, but he does ship with delivery confirmation. I'm sure if you give him an e-mail through Amazon, you guys can work something out.

Finally. I have a pair of their refurbished IE7's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back