The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
Jun 26, 2012 at 6:41 AM Post #5,086 of 9,235
Quote:
If it's the MK2 version, It will be great and will jump on them in a heartbeat as someone mentioned that they have taken care of sibilance issue which I'm sensitive to. So, does anyone have a definite answer to this. Thanks in advance.

The seller I have purchased from has confirmed with me in a msg regarding the changes to MKII. I have posted this in the GRO7 thread recently in this post. I'm still waiting on my pair to confirm. However, I have been provided EMS shipping and tracking number. The sellers feedback keeps going up day by day even though he is new on ebay

If anyone was to buy from him at this stage they would do so at their own risk. It may be safer to wait and see my outcome first. 

Cheers!

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:10 AM Post #5,087 of 9,235
Ok guys, got confirmation that it's not the MK2 version. Nevertheless, still a good buy at this price point. For me, I might just wait until the MK2 version is available from LendMeURears. Cheers.

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:39 AM Post #5,088 of 9,235
Quote:
Ok guys, got confirmation that it's not the MK2 version. Nevertheless, still a good buy at this price point. For me, I might just wait until the MK2 version is available from LendMeURears. Cheers.

Source?
Kind of a let down that it actually isn't the MK2.. 
frown.gif

Jun 26, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #5,089 of 9,235
Well, it was pretty clear that they will probably clear their stocks to make room for the the new version and that's probavly why they dropped the price and not sell the new mk2 version for cheaper

Jun 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM Post #5,094 of 9,235
Also, One Call, through Amazon, has the XBA3 for $222 with Free Shipping. XBA3-IP for $238 with Free Shipping. XBA4 for $278, XBA4-IP for $294. 

It seems like Amazon is only lowering prices of XBA1, S65, and XBA2 to price match One Call. 

I jumped in and bought a pair of XBA1s.... My two weeks with the XBA3 and 4s were not so great but I'll give the XBA series another go. 
Quote:

Jun 26, 2012 at 3:38 PM Post #5,095 of 9,235
People here have said nice things about XBA-1 over the others in the series.

Jun 26, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #5,096 of 9,235
To think that XBA-4 introduced as MRSP of $479.95 and I owned them for 8 hours at that price, plus tax, before returning them. Stunning difference. Now I might just get them again, lol.

Jun 26, 2012 at 9:57 PM Post #5,098 of 9,235
Quote:
Sony XBA-4 for $216 shipped at govtechdepot.com. Just search for them.

This website has five reviews on resellerratings.com. Four of them were made on the same day - April 24, and are all 5 stars. The other one was made one month later, and only a 1 star. The website, govtechdepot, screams fake. And I am seeing multiple persons with less than 10 posts posting about this website all over this forum. I smell a large scale scam. 

Quote:
I don't want to get off topic, but how is the XBA-1? I own the A151 currently

Yes you do. And did. Try using the search function. Discuss in dedicated XBA threads please. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back