The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead.
May 15, 2012 at 2:08 PM Post #4,816 of 9,235
And it sounds amazing.  Not sure I would call them mid-centric, however the detail, body of the mids is most-excellent, and a surprising amount of bass impact and texture.
Quote:
talking about meelec , the A161P is on pre-order

from meelec facebook:

"It's the one you have been waiting for...the A161P is now on pre-sale! We are expecting to ship early next week and will offer $10 off with coupon code A161P_PRE."

May 15, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #4,817 of 9,235
I'm really interested in the A161, but I am not sure (by looking at them) if they are easily wearable over-the-ear... that big stalk looks like it might be a bit awkward for wearing that way.

May 15, 2012 at 7:10 PM Post #4,819 of 9,235
A couple HeadFi members had asked me to remove my JVC HA-FX40B purchase from Nothing But Software because of a bad report on SellerRatings. I did remove it, even while noticing that SellerRatings also contained "5 out of 5" good reports on the seller as well. I figured to let things lay and see what happened. Turns out, Nothing But Software took care of me. I ordered my JVC HA-FX40B on May 10; It was reported as shipped May 11, it was received today, May 15th. In a padded envelope, I see that they are brand new in sealed box. For $18.11 shipped. By the same token, I am not saying the seller is great or anything. It was just that their figures were the lowest at the time I wanted them and they happened to have black in stock.

May 15, 2012 at 9:53 PM Post #4,821 of 9,235
It's nice that they offer the sale, But Monster's savings is off their suggested retail prices. That means better deals are found elsewhere. If you check something like Turbine Pro Gold, it's less by a lot at Amazon.

May 16, 2012 at 2:40 AM Post #4,825 of 9,235
I went ahead and bought the refurbished Monster Gratitude iems for $128 
deadhorse.gif

May 16, 2012 at 6:32 AM Post #4,827 of 9,235
May 17, 2012 at 1:48 PM Post #4,829 of 9,235

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding–the offer is not transferable.

Check your eBay messages inbox for the invite. Not bad for those wishing to earn a few bucks back on any earphone/headphone purchase.

May 17, 2012 at 2:24 PM Post #4,830 of 9,235
Such a bummer! Just bought earphones on ebay yesterday! 

Quote:

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding–the offer is not transferable.

Check your eBay messages inbox for the invite. Not bad for those wishing to earn a few bucks back on any earphone/headphone purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back