The discovery thread!
Jan 8, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #5,851 of 100,073
Quote:
Hmmm, yea
Well, I'm actually on the hunt for some Around ears Headphones... I've always disliked on ear!

All i can think of is upgrading to something like the Ultrasone HFI range, or even the Beyer range.
But they are all so expensive!!!!!

JVC S500 + HM5 pads  =  Around ears and muuuuch better than those HTF600.

Jan 8, 2013 at 1:12 PM Post #5,853 of 100,073
I just received my ele dac and it has been a long wait, but anyways it's a great little dac, but put together with the fiio e11 is just amazing, great find DS. a shame fiio e11 can't be charged at the same time.

Jan 8, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #5,854 of 100,073
Quote:
I just received my ele dac and it has been a long wait, but anyways it's a great little dac, but put together with the fiio e11 is just amazing,

Good to know! (assuming I ever get my ele!)

Quote:
great find DS. a shame fiio e11 can't be charged at the same time.

Yes, that is a shame. If we ever need 40 hours of playback, and the ability to play/charge at the same time, and we want even better sound, the $100 C&C BH might be something to consider!

Jan 9, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #5,857 of 100,073
Aww man, even the s500 and hm5 ear pads are kinda outta my spending limit. Which is still, not very much. I'm looking out for an upgrade but similar to the price of the htf600.

If anyone is looking to offload some headphones and for a decent price please pm me at once! I need my music, and I need them through headphones!!!!

Haha,
Thanks all

Jan 9, 2013 at 2:39 AM Post #5,858 of 100,073
Quote:
Aww man, even the s500 and hm5 ear pads are kinda outta my spending limit. Which is still, not very much. I'm looking out for an upgrade but similar to the price of the htf600.
If anyone is looking to offload some headphones and for a decent price please pm me at once! I need my music, and I need them through headphones!!!!
Haha,
Thanks all

Dood just save up a little and get these S500s from Jpn shipped for like $61. Well worth it, and it is the lowest/ best ebay price I have seen. With the HM5 pads, they are going to last you/ keep you happy for a long long time. This cheapo just keeps on giving unlike others.

Jan 9, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #5,863 of 100,073
Hello All,

Been reading this post for a while now and it has taught me not to judge an IEM by its design or packaging. I recently came across a set of BA IEMs for $40. The brand is AudioFit. The O looks like the target logo only black & white.  Rebrand I'm guessing, but of what is the question i am throwing out here.  The packaging does not list a model number just " Item - 5579488". I think they sound very good for what I paid and would like to know more about them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

P.S. I would add pictures but I guess I'm too new.

Jan 9, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #5,864 of 100,073
where did you get them from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back