The discovery thread!
Dec 13, 2013 at 7:34 AM Post #17,461 of 103,133
  Ok.here are some.........good luck. there are more models but this is enough for you to kickstart and to avoid confusion.

sub $150: Vsonic GR07 Mk II classic edition-$119.(all rounder)
sub $100: MoE SS01-$59 (Dual driver),VSD1LE,SunRise Xcape/Xcited($65-$75)
sub $50  : Vsonic VSD1/S ($42-$47)

all above models can be bought from the below trusted site/seller ,they offer WW shipping.

http://penonaudio.com
ebay.com seller: bigbargainonline

Very thank you!! Excelent nice tips!! 

Another dumb question:

- Are they betters than Beats Tour (in bass) or Philips Fidelio S2?

Dec 13, 2013 at 7:36 AM Post #17,462 of 103,133
  Ok.here are some.........good luck. there are more models but this is enough for you to kickstart and to avoid confusion.

sub $150: Vsonic GR07 Mk II classic edition-$119.(all rounder)
sub $100: MoE SS01-$59 (Dual driver),VSD1LE,SunRise Xcape/Xcited($65-$75)
sub $50  : Vsonic VSD1/S ($42-$47)

all above models can be bought from the below trusted site/seller ,they offer WW shipping.

hxxp://penonaudio.com
ebay.com seller: bigbargainonline

Ok! Great tips and penoaudio.com looks really great!
Now, another dumb question:

- Are they better than Beats Tour (bass) or Phlips Fidelio S2? 

Dec 13, 2013 at 7:55 AM Post #17,463 of 103,133

Ok! Great tips and penoaudio.com looks really great!
Now, another dumb question:

- Are they better than Beats Tour (bass) or Phlips Fidelio S2? 

Sorry this is not the right place to know about beats, and GR07 is an all-rounder like I mentioned earlier.

Dec 13, 2013 at 10:40 AM Post #17,464 of 103,133
Dec 13, 2013 at 2:38 PM Post #17,465 of 103,133
Found the XBA-H3 for about $300 out of Japan fellas, so I bit. Should have them next week with first impressions.

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #17,466 of 103,133
  Found the XBA-H3 for about $300 out of Japan fellas, so I bit. Should have them next week with first impressions.

Looking forward to what you have to say. Those H3's look very appealing. 

Dec 13, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #17,467 of 103,133
Oh. so bargainsonline fought me and wanted to give me an exchange on the AX-60 after it shocked me twice and the right side went completely out. I barely had it over two months (and only listened to it about five or six times). I wanted a refund, but they were like if you don't return it in 14 days no refund. So we went to war on ebay.com. I won by escalating it in the Resolution Center! I'll get my full refund once they receive their IEM back (which I sent back with everything on Monday). Now, I bought the Dunu DN-1000 from the same online dealer and I haven't had any problems with it (luckily Dunu stated it would back those of us who bought from this dealer for one year if you purchased during a certain time frame), but I just wanted you to know what you might face if you feel that you're due a refund from this ebay seller. My opnion of this online store is mixed at this point. I'm not sure if it's really an authorized dealer for many of the products it sells. 

Dec 13, 2013 at 4:28 PM Post #17,468 of 103,133
Shipping the Gratitude's to my little youngest brother. In the end I think they're just to warm and coloured for me. Still amazing bang-for-buck.:D

Dec 13, 2013 at 7:54 PM Post #17,473 of 103,133
I definitely think they're warm, but in more of a natural than muddy way.

Yep, no muddiness at all but definitely a warm earphone.

Yeah, I didn't mean muddy at all when I said warm. I meant coloured. As in the sound is just right of neutral. I use to think these were a neutral headphone and then I heard some truly neutral headphones. They're almost neutral but they do have that warmth to them.

Dec 13, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #17,474 of 103,133
  Oh. so bargainsonline fought me and wanted to give me an exchange on the AX-60 after it shocked me twice and the right side went completely out. I barely had it over two months (and only listened to it about five or six times). I wanted a refund, but they were like if you don't return it in 14 days no refund. So we went to war on ebay.com. I won by escalating it in the Resolution Center! I'll get my full refund once they receive their IEM back (which I sent back with everything on Monday). Now, I bought the Dunu DN-1000 from the same online dealer and I haven't had any problems with it (luckily Dunu stated it would back those of us who bought from this dealer for one year if you purchased during a certain time frame), but I just wanted you to know what you might face if you feel that you're due a refund from this ebay seller. My opnion of this online store is mixed at this point. I'm not sure if it's really an authorized dealer for many of the products it sells. 

eric thanks for posting that.

Dec 13, 2013 at 8:38 PM Post #17,475 of 103,133
Yeah, I didn't mean muddy at all when I said warm. I meant coloured. As in the sound is just right of neutral. I use to think these were a neutral headphone and then I heard some truly neutral headphones. They're almost neutral but they do have that warmth to them.

Pray tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back