The discovery thread!
Dec 22, 2019 at 8:23 AM Post #45,886 of 99,887
What's this from moondrop?

upload_2019-12-22_18-52-28.png

Dec 22, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #45,888 of 99,887
Dec 22, 2019 at 7:44 PM Post #45,892 of 99,887
Mochill, where are you? Sora 2 is coming in January!
188013201ee1cb4b3d2c7f490645888f.jpg

The material characteristics used for the ceramic element of the proprietary multilayer ceramic tweeter VST are changed to a material with higher linearity (PZT: ceramic using titanium oxide) than the conventional material, similar to intime Midi-Ti3, and It is said that dissonant sounds have been reduced.

VST was mainly used to reproduce sounds outside the audible range because of the super tweeter.However, by improving the linearity and reducing dissonance, effective overtones were obtained, and the sound was heard with the same resolution as before. A comfortable mid-high range is reproduced.

The "Aki-2" adopted stainless steel with excellent vibration damping properties for the purpose of weight reduction, which was an issue in the previous model, and also reviewed the internal structure of the housing and reduced the weight of the housing to 16% Lighter weight realized.

Furthermore, heat treatment is applied to the housing to increase the material rigidity, resulting in excellent vibration damping and a scratch-resistant finish.

As the rigidity increases, the sound transmission speed also improves, and high resolution can be expected!

Adoption of graphene coat woofer
The woofer uses the same graphene-coated woofer as the "Hikaru", which features a clear mid-high range reproduction power.

It reproduces a clear and transparent sound!

Adoption of HDSS technology
The " intime Heki- 2 " uses HDSS technology, which is a patented technology of TBI Audio Systems LLC .

According to the technology, it has the effect of reducing the uneven vibration that affects the woofer by making the sound flow inside the housing orderly.

The balance between the resolution of the ceramic tweeter VST using new materials and the mid-high range characteristics of the graphene coat woofer has been thoroughly tuned using HDSS technology.

It is said that the bass with a well-defined outline and the mid-high range reproduction that is in harmony with the bass are realized !

Includes original ear hook
Original ear hooks have been developed in consideration of improving the feeling of fitting to the ears and reducing cable touch noise!

It seems that you can expect comfortable listening with a structure that the cable is hard to come off and a moderately soft material!

spec
driver
Hybrid type

Φ10mm dynamic speaker + VST + HDSS

Sound pressure level
102dB / mW

Reproduction frequency band 20Hz-40kHz
Impedance 22Ω
cable 3.5mm stereo plug / 1.2m (oxygen-free copper)
Earpiece Acoustic (S, M-, M +, L)
accessories
Genuine leather cord reel, original ear hook

PRICE - $59

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2019 at 8:18 PM Post #45,893 of 99,887

The material characteristics used for the ceramic element of the proprietary multilayer ceramic tweeter VST are changed to a material with higher linearity (PZT: ceramic using titanium oxide) than the conventional material, similar to intime Midi-Ti3, and It is said that dissonant sounds have been reduced.

VST was mainly used to reproduce sounds outside the audible range because of the super tweeter.However, by improving the linearity and reducing dissonance, effective overtones were obtained, and the sound was heard with the same resolution as before. A comfortable mid-high range is reproduced.

The "Aki-2" adopted stainless steel with excellent vibration damping properties for the purpose of weight reduction, which was an issue in the previous model, and also reviewed the internal structure of the housing and reduced the weight of the housing to 16% Lighter weight realized.

Furthermore, heat treatment is applied to the housing to increase the material rigidity, resulting in excellent vibration damping and a scratch-resistant finish.

As the rigidity increases, the sound transmission speed also improves, and high resolution can be expected!

The woofer uses the same graphene-coated woofer as the "Hikaru", which features a clear mid-high range reproduction power.

The " intime Heki- 2 " uses HDSS technology, which is a patented technology of TBI Audio Systems LLC .

According to the technology, it has the effect of reducing the uneven vibration that affects the woofer by making the sound flow inside the housing orderly.

The balance between the resolution of the ceramic tweeter VST using new materials and the mid-high range characteristics of the graphene coat woofer has been thoroughly tuned using HDSS technology.

It is said that the bass with a well-defined outline and the mid-high range reproduction that is in harmony with the bass are realized !

Original ear hooks have been developed in consideration of improving the feeling of fitting to the ears and reducing cable touch noise!

It seems that you can expect comfortable listening with a structure that the cable is hard to come off and a moderately soft material!

spec
driver
Hybrid type

Sound pressure level
102dB / mW

Impedance 22Ω
accessories

PRICE - $59

It looks nice, but I'll probably give it a miss as the cables look non detachable?
I've been played out a few times by non detachable cables, so I'm hesitant to pay anything more than $20 USD for IEMs without detachable cables. If CHIFI like **** and TRN IM2 that cost around $15 - 17 USD can incorporate detachable cables, I'll use that as my benchmark pricing for a CHIFI for detachable cables.

Dec 23, 2019 at 12:15 AM Post #45,894 of 99,887

spec
driver
Hybrid type

Sound pressure level
102dB / mW

Impedance 22Ω
accessories

PRICE - $59
I'm here and I saw it on Twitter:-D

Dec 24, 2019 at 3:22 AM Post #45,897 of 99,887
Did you ever receive this?

Yes.

Auglamour T100.png

I consider the T100 to be an IEMS with a clear tendency towards bass. Although their mids are remarkable and the highs are in line with the warm profile, being safe, relaxed and soft. It is not a V-profile, but is warm, more focused on the sub-bass.
I place it in the profile of the Fiio FH1, Oriolus Finschi and perhaps the Dunu DN-1000, although technically inferior, of course.

I think I'll publish your review early next year. But I'm telling you, if anyone's looking for a profile like this in their collection, they're a great candidate.

Dec 24, 2019 at 12:18 PM Post #45,898 of 99,887
Did you ever receive this?

I also ordered mine during the sale, tracking shows that it's reached the destination country, will probably get it in hand after the holidays are over.

Dec 24, 2019 at 12:44 PM Post #45,899 of 99,887
Beautiful Planar GL20 by goldplanar from taobao.
After 45hrs burn in it have insane amazing sound.
IMG_20191225_014359.jpg

【GoldPlanar 高保真平面振膜入耳式耳机 重低音平板振膜耳机平板耳】https://m.tb.cn/h.eAXBxJ9?sm=15c413 嚸↑↓擊鏈ㄣ接,再选择瀏覽●噐○咑ぺ鐦;或復zんíゞ这句话₴5q8Z1YaIE3n₴后打开淘灬寳

Last edited:
Dec 24, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #45,900 of 99,887

Users who are viewing this thread

Back