The discovery thread!
Nov 12, 2018 at 3:04 PM Post #39,422 of 101,085
He might as well tell you now unless another round will be up for sale.

Nov 12, 2018 at 4:26 PM Post #39,423 of 101,085
I agree with this. I like my all copper cable with the DM6. I bought an even better one on 11.11 just for it. @Kitechaser , which cable did you get with your DM6 originally? I ordered mine with the "neutral" white cable. The grey one in the review is supposed to be the "bass" cable. I don't know if people know that you can choose which cable it comes with, but they should.
I got the white SPC one. I have an ALO Audio 4.4mm OCC Copper cable for it.
Costs as much as the DM6. But it would do fine with much cheaper all copper cables too.
The company not to be named has a really good deal on ALIxpress for a 6n copper cable.

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018 at 4:28 PM Post #39,424 of 101,085
Something new on Penon.
blue-700x700.jpg

A new $100 contender. Dual dynamic Graphene and Titianium. Hate the cheap look to them though. Could give the IT01 some very stiff competition.

Debauche Bacchus Monroe Dual Dynamic Driver MMCX Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone

Description

Graphene and Titanium film Independent dual dynamic driver

Comfortable wear, delicate voice, retro design.

316L refined steel, piano paint.

Excellent industrial design

MMCX replaceable interface

Delicate voice

Warm and natural, mellow and classic listening, special frequency division, phase complement. Make two independent dynamic driver works together, with higher resolution, more sufficient density and more delicate human voice.

Technological structure diagram

Precision double - cavity design, small volume to accommodate two powerful drivers

Excellent wearing and quality sound

10 mm graphene diaphragm driver

Using graphene ultrathin features, reduced the low frequency harmonic resonant frequency, make the low frequency response is better, and the bass is strong and full

Graphene’s Ultra high rigidity extends the high frequency range, and has a bright, smooth treble.

8 mm titanium film

Titanium-plated increases the rigidity of the diaphragm and the high frequency response speed was significantly improved

It use for medium-high frequency’s compensation driver to make the human voice more delicate and better resolution

High frequency is smoother and more natural, and layers clear

Materials and craft

Piano painting technology makes shell.

The cavity Made of 316L refined steel, the cavity is precise and durable

Wire change design

use the MMCX interface , there is no restriction on change and upgrade cable, also increase the playability of match, to make sure the sound quality in control

Earphone wearing

Strictly follow ergonomic design, collect a large amount of ear canal data, repeatedly to adjust to fit the ear canal, also to make it small and comfort, enjoin the music with more freedom.

Package design

Vintage tape styling, high transmittance PMMA Acrylic surface, AL, sand blasting oxidation border, magnet design, high quality storage bag, sturdy and durable, easy to storage.

Specification

Sensitivity:99±3dB

Impedance:32Ω

Drive unit:10mm Graphene + 8mm Titanium film

Frequency response:18-22kHz

Maximum power:10mW

Shell material: 316L Stainless steel

Cable interface:MMCX

Plug : 3.5mm

Package

Monroe earphone

3.5mm to 6.5mm Adpater

3 pairs of silicone eartips

1 pair of foam eartips

Nov 12, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #39,426 of 101,085
Nov 12, 2018 at 5:05 PM Post #39,429 of 101,085
You gotta stop for the love of... gotta stop LOL

Nov 12, 2018 at 5:17 PM Post #39,430 of 101,085
Got fond memories of my Shock Wave headphones and cassette player from Panasonic I bought in Korea. Thing was a bass playing jessie. I think I still have them somewhere in my house. Regardless of design I am actually curious to find out how those sound. I hope Penon gives out some review samples to the regulars that get freebees from them so we can find out if they sound good.

Nov 12, 2018 at 5:31 PM Post #39,431 of 101,085
LOL, I had a Panasonic Walkman type player when I was a teenager. My earphones were a bit more on the basic side though.

Nov 12, 2018 at 6:13 PM Post #39,432 of 101,085
Something new on Penon.
blue-700x700.jpg

A new $100 contender. Dual dynamic Graphene and Titianium. Hate the cheap look to them though. Could give the IT01 some very stiff competition.

Debauche Bacchus Monroe Dual Dynamic Driver MMCX Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone

Description

Graphene and Titanium film Independent dual dynamic driver

Comfortable wear, delicate voice, retro design.

316L refined steel, piano paint.

Excellent industrial design

MMCX replaceable interface

Delicate voice

Warm and natural, mellow and classic listening, special frequency division, phase complement. Make two independent dynamic driver works together, with higher resolution, more sufficient density and more delicate human voice.

Technological structure diagram

Precision double - cavity design, small volume to accommodate two powerful drivers

Excellent wearing and quality sound

10 mm graphene diaphragm driver

Using graphene ultrathin features, reduced the low frequency harmonic resonant frequency, make the low frequency response is better, and the bass is strong and full

Graphene’s Ultra high rigidity extends the high frequency range, and has a bright, smooth treble.

8 mm titanium film

Titanium-plated increases the rigidity of the diaphragm and the high frequency response speed was significantly improved

It use for medium-high frequency’s compensation driver to make the human voice more delicate and better resolution

High frequency is smoother and more natural, and layers clear

Materials and craft

Piano painting technology makes shell.

The cavity Made of 316L refined steel, the cavity is precise and durable

Wire change design

use the MMCX interface , there is no restriction on change and upgrade cable, also increase the playability of match, to make sure the sound quality in control

Earphone wearing

Strictly follow ergonomic design, collect a large amount of ear canal data, repeatedly to adjust to fit the ear canal, also to make it small and comfort, enjoin the music with more freedom.

Package design

Vintage tape styling, high transmittance PMMA Acrylic surface, AL, sand blasting oxidation border, magnet design, high quality storage bag, sturdy and durable, easy to storage.

Specification

Sensitivity:99±3dB

Impedance:32Ω

Drive unit:10mm Graphene + 8mm Titanium film

Frequency response:18-22kHz

Maximum power:10mW

Shell material: 316L Stainless steel

Cable interface:MMCX

Plug : 3.5mm

Package

Monroe earphone

3.5mm to 6.5mm Adpater

3 pairs of silicone eartips

1 pair of foam eartips
Such an intriguing look! Great way to manifest yourself as a new brand. Original straight out of the box. :)

Nov 12, 2018 at 7:42 PM Post #39,434 of 101,085
Had a $15 off coupon for Advanced Sound so I ordered their new ceramic earphone, the "Elise". Should be delivered by the end of the week. Will post impressions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back