The discovery thread!
Oct 23, 2018 at 2:33 PM Post #38,551 of 102,852
SD7 has new colors
2018-DIY-New-SD7-In-Ear-Earphone-Custom-made-4BA-1DD-5-Driver-Unit-Earphone-DJ.jpg_640x640.jpg

2018-DIY-New-SD7-In-Ear-Earphone-Custom-made-4BA-1DD-5-Driver-Unit-Earphone-DJ.jpg

Oct 23, 2018 at 2:41 PM Post #38,552 of 102,852
So one of the more intriguing buys for 11/11. AK audio store has the HK8 equivalent for sale for $200. 8 BA iem and is getting great reviews. One to look out for.

If these sound anything like the more recent NK10. They should have a similar tuning. These will be an excellent buy for this price.

AK store has an $8 coupon for $199 item which this is so you can get the earphones minus the cable for $192. Dang! Even though I have the NK10. I am tempted by this. Lol.

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2018 at 4:11 PM Post #38,553 of 102,852
Sadly I had to return my BGVP DMG's - Today all bass completely gone. Either a driver or two just bit the dust. Bummer.

I am just glad I got them from Amazon and I am still in the return window. Oh well, my they-shall-not-be-named IEM are still going strong.

Cheers.

Oct 23, 2018 at 4:13 PM Post #38,554 of 102,852
Sadly I had to return my BGVP DMG's - Today all bass completely gone. Either a driver or two just bit the dust. Bummer.

I am just glad I got them from Amazon and I am still in the return window. Oh well, my they-shall-not-be-named IEM are still going strong.

Cheers.
absolute bummer

Oct 23, 2018 at 5:00 PM Post #38,555 of 102,852
Guys I'm looking to get something this 11.11. for now I'm torn between the Moondrop Kanas Pro Edition and TFZ King Pro.

My music preferences are EDM and I love a massive soundstage. I am open to more suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Well I don't know about the Kanas Moondrop but I have the tfz king pro and they sound amazing for EDM, great impactfull bass, great Soundstage and very engaging.sound in general. If you can get a good deal is a recommended option

Oct 23, 2018 at 10:40 PM Post #38,556 of 102,852
P1020391.JPG

These finally came in. (Tenhz P4 Pro)
Pretty good so far. Maybe a little too boosted in treble, but will try switching out tips.

Oct 23, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #38,557 of 102,852
Guys I'm looking to get something this 11.11. for now I'm torn between the Moondrop Kanas Pro Edition and TFZ King Pro.

My music preferences are EDM and I love a massive soundstage. I am open to more suggestions. Thanks in advance!

based on your preference, the King Pro is more suited as it has large soundstage and big subbass. the Kanas Pro has a more forward mid and more balanced tuning. for anything other than EDM i prefer the Kanas Pro better than the King Pro (the king pro's mids is a bit recessed for my taste). The regular Kanas with the Pro cable has more aggressive kick and bigger bass than the Kanas Pro

Oct 23, 2018 at 11:14 PM Post #38,558 of 102,852
based on your preference, the King Pro is more suited as it has large soundstage and big subbass. the Kanas Pro has a more forward mid and more balanced tuning. for anything other than EDM i prefer the Kanas Pro better than the King Pro (the king pro's mids is a bit recessed for my taste). The regular Kanas with the Pro cable has more aggressive kick and bigger bass than the Kanas Pro
I can second that about the King Pros... soundstage is the hero followed by an equally lush quantity of bass. IMO for EDM the recessed mids dont really spoil the listening experience.

Oct 24, 2018 at 5:08 AM Post #38,559 of 102,852

These finally came in. (Tenhz P4 Pro)
Pretty good so far. Maybe a little too boosted in treble, but will try switching out tips.

I did just order those yesterday, now I'm worried about the treble lol....

Looking forward to your further impressions of them.

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #38,563 of 102,852
Rose Mini6 improved version arrived
Rose Brand name in the shell is new as well the capsule around the nozzle
I am so excited
20181024_171014.jpg

Oct 24, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #38,564 of 102,852
Aliexpress now has "security update" for buyers that requires you send them copies of your drivers license and credit card statement
to verify your worthiness. Will NOT do this, especially when order for something else went through fine a few weeks ago. what the
hell is going on here? that is very insecure, to send sensitive documents to them like that, especially if you have successfully
purchased from them before. They may have better prices than Penon Audio, but this would be the end of any biz with them...any other vendors selling
discounted DM6 iems that do not do this????

Oct 24, 2018 at 2:18 PM Post #38,565 of 102,852
Aliexpress now has "security update" for buyers that requires you send them copies of your drivers license and credit card statement
to verify your worthiness. Will NOT do this, especially when order for something else went through fine a few weeks ago. what the
hell is going on here? that is very insecure, to send sensitive documents to them like that, especially if you have successfully
purchased from them before. They may have better prices than Penon Audio, but this would be the end of any biz with them...any other vendors selling
discounted DM6 iems that do not do this????
I never received any notice/email about this security updates from AliExpress ,
from where you collect these informations ,?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back