The discovery thread!
Nov 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #26,446 of 106,938
Fidue's are impressive. A71, which is a dual dynamic. 6.8mm titanium and 10mm woofer. Vocals are fantastic, great stage and instrument placement. Quite smooth and detailed highs. Mid-bassy but not overly bassy in general. Ear guides are very nice and stay in shape. Recommended.

Which in-ears does it compete with danny? If you don't mind me asking that is?

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:48 PM Post #26,447 of 106,938
Fidue's are impressive. A71, which is a dual dynamic. 6.8mm titanium and 10mm woofer. Vocals are fantastic, great stage and instrument placement. Quite smooth and detailed highs. Mid-bassy but not overly bassy in general. Ear guides are very nice and stay in shape. Recommended.

How does it compare to the A83 DannyBai?

Quote:

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #26,448 of 106,938
I like them better than the Kef's which were $100 more. I can't think of what other earphones it reminds me of. Maybe a really good mid centric type. Possibly a better tuned FXT90. I think those were mid-bassy. Treble on the A71 trumps those easily.

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #26,450 of 106,938
Thank you sir.

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #26,451 of 106,938

^
Oh schiit Bai is now officially a Fidue fan boi in the making. Interesting tymes indeed...... : P

I like them better than the Kef's which were $100 more. I can't think of what other earphones it reminds me of. Maybe a really good mid centric type. Possibly a better tuned FXT90. I think those were mid-bassy. Treble on the A71 trumps those easily.

^
From all the impressions and reviews so far the RHA T10 really sounds like they would be similar to the KEF M200, which is sadly not what i am looking for. Was hoping those T10 would bring something new to the sonic table/game but it appears not the case since people are more impressed with their build/ good ergonomics/ packaging/ accessories than their actual sonic performance/ capabilities. LoL

Vocals might be right up there with the A83 but the dynamic micro driver adds a sweeter sound over the armatures. Not better but different. A83 is still better all around by a good margin.

^
Damn those A83 sounds sweet but a bit too spendy for my blood. Wish they were like $200 and under. haha

Nov 4, 2014 at 4:41 PM Post #26,452 of 106,938
^
Oh schiit Bai is now officially a Fidue fan boi in the making. Interesting tymes indeed...... : P

^
From all the impressions and reviews so far the RHA T10 really sounds like they would be similar to the KEF M200, which is sadly not what i am looking for. Was hoping those T10 would bring something new to the sonic table/game but it appears not the case since people are more impressed with their build/ good ergonomics/ packaging/ accessories than their actual sonic performance/ capabilities. LoL

^
Damn those A83 sounds sweet but a bit too spendy for my blood. Wish they were like $200 and under. haha
in which way are you thinking the T10i is like the KEF M200?

Nov 4, 2014 at 5:02 PM Post #26,454 of 106,938
Nov 4, 2014 at 5:10 PM Post #26,455 of 106,938
in which way are you thinking the T10i is like the KEF M200?

^
Welp from all that i have gathered they are bassy, smooth and warm but has great detail just like the M200s. The impressions of the T10 slightly recessed mids and roll off treble even with the treble filter is kinda concerning. Makes me think that the M200s bests it in turns of their treble extension/ forward mids so....

I am more a fan of bass presentation that has great clarity/ explosiveness/ sub bass depth such as the Sony H3 than that of the smooth/ overly warm sound of the M200s/ Piss_tons tbh. So you can understand how i wasn't at all impressed by those Piss_tons even though many praised them to death during their hype stages and that the Sony MH1/Cs CLEARLY bests them in all aspects, besides their horrid flat j-cable. Pun intended. :wink:

Oh on the musical front these 3 albums are AMAZING!!! Smooth, soulful, phat boom bap bangerz, rapid fyre spittin', groovy, dirty gritty, crazy lycirsm you gets it alls!!! Get on it ya'll!!!

Big K.R.I.T. : Cadillactica

Logic: Under Pressure

Killer Mike & El-P: Run The Jewels 2

^
basshead.gif

Nov 4, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #26,460 of 106,938
I was holding out for the T10's but the impressions left me wanting a different type of sound.  A83's seem to be that sound.  Who knows though, T10's could be pretty good but there's so many good bassy phones, another one really isn't anything new.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back