The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Dec 30, 2012 at 11:39 PM Post #8,643 of 9,815
Quote:
Im still skeptical on buying these, This or m50 for 110 IDK

What's to worry about?? Would you feel better paying more (
wink.gif
) or is it the headphones themselves that concern you?? The M50's ARE overrated but for $110 that's a great price for an slightly above average can that is super durable and the Pro 750's are worth almost twice the price they're selling for so you can't go wrong there plus there's the return policy so if you don't like em send em back!

Dec 30, 2012 at 11:45 PM Post #8,644 of 9,815
Has anyone tried the new Fiio Andes E07k?? It's been on sale for $89 and on paper is a big improvement over the old e7. Has anyone had any experience with the new amp yet and if so is it worth the $89 price tag or should we be looking at the ibasso D-zero for a little more money?

http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356928909&sr=1-5&keywords=e7+fiio

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:14 AM Post #8,645 of 9,815
Quote:

For $149 I find it really hard to believe that there is a better pair of cans out there. Back when they were around $250 I thought they were still a good value seeing that they came with two sets of velour pads that should be rotated every few months a hard carry case, detachable cords one straight one coiled and a cool demo cd that shows off the S-logic and is a nice addition to your library. For $250 that was awesome and for $149 its damn near illegal!!
basshead.gif

Can't wait for mine to show up

Just bought one. I had them in the shopping cart for a long time and at this price I could'nt resist. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #8,646 of 9,815
Just bought one. I had them in the shopping cart for a long time and at this price I could'nt resist. :)
Welcome to Head-Fi! Give your wallet to the crook on the side of the road, and go make some frequency comparisons! go (somehow) listen to some music! :D

Dec 31, 2012 at 1:40 PM Post #8,652 of 9,815
Matrix M-Stage DAC now available for $199!

I bought in a while ago but the group just got big enough to drop the price! Market price for these is almost $300, it might be worth buying some just to flip online. 

Either way, here's the link. The buy is only on for another couple hours so get in while you can!

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/matrix-mstage-dac

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:20 PM Post #8,654 of 9,815
Quote:
I bring unofficial word on the Matrix M stage order, for anyone that's left.

Massdrop is reasonably sure they've all been shipped. How, you can be pretty sure but not totally sure makes no sense to me but hey, who am i to question. Anyway, they said USPS was carrying, so i suppose they should be here sometime in the coming week.

my patience has held up surprisingly well for this one, mainly because of the sheer number of amps ordered im not surprised that matrix didnt have enough stock. Really hoping they come in this week, was planning on it being a christmas present for myself, now its looking like a birthday present 
biggrin.gif

Dec 31, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #8,655 of 9,815
Todd the Vinyl Junkie's Deals of the Day includes:

Audeze LCD2 Bamboo for $895

and

Beyerdynamic T5p for $750

and

Burson HA-160 for $719

http://www.ttvjaudio.com/dealoftheday.asp

That's a crazy good deal on the T5p. How do they compare to the t70's in regards to bass?? The t70's bass is super tight and ultra fast but very weak IMO Quality is great but quantity is definitely lacking... Does the T5p address this or are there other major differences that justify the giant price difference??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back