1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by wyldrage, Aug 6, 2010.
First

Back
545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554
556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565
Next

Last
  1. warrenpchi Administrator
    Quote:

I got the exact same items, right down to the color choices.  [​IMG]

Quote:

Oh no...

2. Tsujigiri
    Quote:

That's odd, I'd say that he and Monster are a perfect match for each other, then (they can't sue me for saying that, too, can they?).

3. LordSnail123
    Quote:
    I got the same thing haha. And both are for friends too!

4. DemonFox

Surprise surprise!! I got the same damn thing too!! Color and all

image.jpg

Anyone listen to m31's yet?? Are they even worth opening or straight to stocking stuffers?

5. Doc-holliday
    ^ well the sound I briefly got in the right ear only seemed like it had potential if that helps :D....... Hopefully will have my replacement soon.

6. viralcow
    http://www.midnightbox.com/
    Current Deal #3 = Sony XBA-3IP Triple-Balanced Armature Earphones New ~$119
    I've ordered from this site before, decently fast shipping, also has good return policy as well.

Just hurry, because this is not one of those daily deal sites where the deal lasts all day... once they sell out, they get replaced.

BloodyPenguin likes this.
  7. Burns11
    Quote:

Bought 3, one for a gift, one for me and one for my brother.  For $30 they should sound decent enough to be a beater pair and I'm really intrigued by the waterproofness. 

8. DemonFox

Price is back up to $60 so apparently they are that mad at Lance

9. biocalves
    Amazon just dropped the price of the Audio Technica ATH-M50's to $104.41.

Seems like a good enough deal for people to grab a pair.

Link

*Edited for link

10. whoelse
  11. izaku
    Amazon France selling Sennheiser HD650 for Euro $249 with cheaper price after checkout. include shipping.
    Total for me shipped to Asia region is Euro $232.
    http://www.amazon.fr/Sennheiser-HD650-casque-ouvert-hifi/dp/B00018MSNI/ref=sr_1_23?ie=UTF8&qid=1355586155&sr=8-23

you can use chrome to auto translate French to English.

12. zilch0md
    This is HiFi, not Head-Fi, but....

JBL ES30BK 3-Way, 6 1/2" Bookshelf Speaker - Black (Pair)

$199 at Amazon today.

This is a "Best Price" (lowest price seen) according to camelcamelcamel - previously, it hasn't sold for less than $250.

============================================================================================================

JBL ES250PBK High-Performance 12-Inch Powered Subwoofer (w/400-Watt amp)

$184.99 at Amazon today.

This is a "Best Price" (lowest price seen) according to camelcamelcamel - previously, it hasn't sold for less than $275.

============================================================================================================

The whole ES series is on sale at Amazon, actually, but I haven't researched price history for any other models.

Gold Box Deal of the Day

Mike

13. Sniping
    Quote:
    Wow, great find! I'm really tempted to get the sub.

14. parasitius
    Is $959 for the Ultrasone Edition 8 S-Logic Plus an especially good deal? Camel says it is the lowest Amazon has done it, but I don't know about elsewhere during a typical year? Basically - advice please -- should I desperately try to get the money together before I lose this opportunity?

15. the fool
    the price on amazon has been quite some time, it is an okay deal but not really good deal because you can always get this headphone at RMC audio for 1049$, both price are lower than the MSRP.

First

Back
545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554
556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565
Next

Last