The Deals Thread (CLOSED! See the last post for the link to the new thread)
Nov 27, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #7,622 of 9,815
Quote:
Speaking of AT....
I read one post someone said that they got a shipping confirmation on the AD900 deal from buydig?
Can anyone confirm that their order got fulfilled by Buydig from that publicity stunt?

I JUST received money back in my bank account today...

Nov 27, 2012 at 5:57 PM Post #7,624 of 9,815
Quote:

It took awhile for me too. I don't believe anyone got the headphones shipped. I'm surprised they don't have a slew of negative feedback for the incident. 

There is a buffer period from the point of sale where you cannot place negative feedback on eBay.
It is eBay's attempt at getting the buyer and seller to work things out first.

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #7,626 of 9,815
Quote:

It took awhile for me too. I don't believe anyone got the headphones shipped. I'm surprised they don't have a slew of negative feedback for the incident. 

I believe ONE person said that one of their two orders was shipped, but who knows if they really did...
Also, you have to wait 7 days from the point of sale before leaving negative feedback in the mean time, eBay says to "try and work out things with the seller."

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #7,628 of 9,815
Quote:
There is a buffer period from the point of sale where you cannot place negative feedback on eBay.

Quote:
They can claim pricing error and get any negative feedback that results removed.  

Quote:
I believe ONE person said that one of their two orders was shipped, but who knows if they really did...
Also, you have to wait 7 days from the point of sale before leaving negative feedback in the mean time, eBay says to "try and work out things with the seller."

Shows how often I leave feedback on ebay :/

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:24 PM Post #7,630 of 9,815

It is actually eBay's attempt to protect their big accounts. I think you can leave negative feedback for us "little people" any time you want.

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:34 PM Post #7,633 of 9,815
Yes bowei that would be a good deal. So would $100 :D

190-200 is about the going used price. The best buy deal at $240 is a pretty good price for those.

Nov 27, 2012 at 6:48 PM Post #7,635 of 9,815
Quote:
Yes bowei that would be a good deal. So would $100
biggrin.gif

190-200 is about the going used price. The best buy deal at $240 is a pretty good price for those.

You know what is an even better deal? $6 

Really, anything below $250 would be a "good" deal and if you want them, anything below full price from a good dealer is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back