Summit-Fi headphones?
Jan 3, 2022 at 9:17 AM Post #17 of 18
Airpods Max can compete with LCD-2 sonically if tweaked in Accessibility settings? Haven't heard either tbh but I would have thought that LCD-2 will be much superior in separation, soundstage (due to its open back nature if nothing else) and most clearly, bass. I was recently in the market for wireless headphones and settled on Aonic 50 - had I known, I would have given the Airpods Max a more serious consideration.

Jan 3, 2022 at 11:24 AM Post #18 of 18
Airpods Max can compete with LCD-2 sonically if tweaked in Accessibility settings? Haven't heard either tbh but I would have thought that LCD-2 will be much superior in separation, soundstage (due to its open back nature if nothing else) and most clearly, bass. I was recently in the market for wireless headphones and settled on Aonic 50 - had I known, I would have given the Airpods Max a more serious consideration.
Honestly in a lot of areas yes, but the caveats beeing you just can’t get away from the DSP correction digital sounding headphones, otherwise it’s astonishing for a Bluetooth headphones,
It sounds pretty damn fricking good when you mess with the accessibility settings and choose vocals and slidely Boost dynamic range, surprised me too LOL
Currently Stellia and ZMF Vc on the table for review, but here is one you should consider

Audeze LcdXC 2021 Review. Featuring ZMF Verite-Closed & Focal Stellia. The crowning jewel of 2021?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back