Multi-IEM Review - 352 IEMs compared (Pump Audio Earphones added 04/03/16 p. 1106)
Oct 13, 2010 at 12:11 AM Post #902 of 16,931

Quote:
I hope I'm interpreting this wrong but it does not look like you are being very appreciative of what joker has been doing. I wish there was some kind of guide such as this when I first got started in this hobby. It would have saved me a good amount of money (..maybe well probably not.) Writing reviews is not easy especially something such as this where there are lots of reviews. It takes a lot more time and effort that you may think if you have never written a review before. Also there are things other than reviewing that joker does so it's not like he can just pump out reviews like a machine.

oh....
i am very very sorry brothers...

i didnt want to offend anyone or to be rude to anybody...
sorry if youve  mistaken me to be a rude guy...
no im not.

peace man...
i love you all people and i do love this community cause this helps me a lot in developing my listening journey.

mr. joker is a nice man, one the people i respect in this community.

i typed the  "i AM STILL waiting for bro joker's review on MILES DAVIS tribute..." last night and i was in a dark room and i didnt see the shift button and in this message the I AM STILL is written in all capital letters...
i didnt intend to be not so appreciative, sorry for that.

MD's is my dream iem...ever since its released date till now.
i respect bro JOKER a lot.
his work means a lot to me.
we already had our little conversation regarding the MD reviews.
and i am waiting for his review before i place my purchase online.

im sorry if my english is not that good...and for sorry also for misunderstanding my message.
i am a FILIPINO and still learning to be fluent in your own language.
hope we can still find peace even if we have different languages.

maybe music can make us one.

sorry again bro joker.
sorry to mr. rawster, by the way, you are also one of the finest and respected member of this community, and to that i salute to you.
sorry to all.

happy listening to everyone...and i wish you all happiness and good health!

Oct 13, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #903 of 16,931
Quote:
Will there be a rev 2 of the Silver Bullet...o_O

I've been seeing rumors of a rev.2 Silver Bullet for some time but not an official announcement (though Fischer kind of sucks with timely official announcements). They've been slowly refreshing their lineup (Omega v2, Paradigm v2, etc) to get rid of the plasticky cabling across the range so it does make sense for the Silver Bullet to get a build upgrade at some point.

Quote:
im sorry if my english is not that good...and for sorry also for misunderstanding my message.
i am a FILIPINO and still learning to be fluent in your own language.
hope we can still find peace even if we have different languages.

Well, I got the message so it's all good
beerchug.gif
. I'm not one to take things the wrong way but I can see how your message could appear out of line to a native English speaker (I'm not one either
wink.gif
). 

Oct 13, 2010 at 3:33 AM Post #905 of 16,931
I actually hate this thread
mad.gif

Every month I find at least one new, interesting IEM that matches my preference. Bad for my wallet, but I can't stop visiting this thread at least once a week. Now, I'll have to wait for Silver Bullet v2!

Oct 13, 2010 at 6:24 AM Post #908 of 16,931
I can't believe you're not a native English speaker, ljokerl, you look native to me! Your English is very very very good to my eyes. Maybe I'm wrong, because I'm not a native English speaker either, but man, your English rules! 
beerchug.gif

Oct 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM Post #909 of 16,931
v2 Silver Bullet has been in the works but no idea when they will be released. I'm assuming the dealers are just waiting to get the Silver Bullet but who knows when the v2 will be released. FA isn't exactly the best at setting a date and distributing it at that date.

Oct 13, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #911 of 16,931
Quote:
I actually hate this thread
mad.gif

Every month I find at least one new, interesting IEM that matches my preference. Bad for my wallet, but I can't stop visiting this thread at least once a week. Now, I'll have to wait for Silver Bullet v2!

Sorry 
redface.gif
. However, I bet others curse your reviews on techenclave just as much 
tongue.gif

Quote:
Joker,  Thank you!  Thank you!  As a newbie to the hobby, reviews like this make all of the difference!
Mark

Ah, cheers 
beerchug.gif
. Hope you picked out something nice.

Oct 13, 2010 at 3:54 PM Post #912 of 16,931

Quote:
v2 Silver Bullet has been in the works but no idea when they will be released. I'm assuming the dealers are just waiting to get the Silver Bullet but who knows when the v2 will be released. FA isn't exactly the best at setting a date and distributing it at that date.

Totally agree with worst thing about FA,setting date and distributing. But their products are really nice i have to admit and worth to be patient I guess. Hopefully they release SB v2 soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw ; this thread also made my wallet lighter day by day seriously !

Oct 13, 2010 at 4:04 PM Post #913 of 16,931
I would like to suggest that you move the table in post #8 to #1 or #2. I really like to check the table first and if something catches my eyes, I can go down and read your review. This acts like a summary and IMHO, summaries should be first page. Another suggestion is to organize the table alphabetically by manufacturer. Would just be nice. Now, I am overwhelmed trying to find a specific IEM in that long table. Few suggestions.

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:34 PM Post #914 of 16,931
Quote:
Totally agree with worst thing about FA,setting date and distributing. But their products are really nice i have to admit and worth to be patient I guess. Hopefully they release SB v2 soon
smily_headphones1.gif

Btw ; this thread also made my wallet lighter day by day seriously !

My apologies ><

Quote:
I would like to suggest that you move the table in post #8 to #1 or #2. I really like to check the table first and if something catches my eyes, I can go down and read your review. This acts like a summary and IMHO, summaries should be first page. Another suggestion is to organize the table alphabetically by manufacturer. Would just be nice. Now, I am overwhelmed trying to find a specific IEM in that long table. Few suggestions.

Hmm.. perhaps moving the table up to post one would be a good idea although there's a link in there to post #8. Sorting the table by name, however, might lead to issues as competing earphones could end up very far apart and not easy to compare. Perhaps the solution is to have one table sorted by name (in post #1) and also keep the one in post #8 sorted by average but then I have to update two tables each time... Thanks for the input.

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #915 of 16,931
this thread is amazing! thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back