MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Apr 5, 2014 at 7:07 AM Post #6,406 of 9,071
Can we order the ALPHA now ? are they available again ? 

Apr 5, 2014 at 8:09 AM Post #6,407 of 9,071
If I order the black it would still be MattBlack. ha 
biggrin.gif

Apr 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #6,410 of 9,071
Based on this great review, I plan on ordering myself a set of alpha dogs and get the black dragon v2 cables. Already have a x5 ordered and will let everyone know how well the x5 runs the A D's. Please have a good day:Day:wink:

Apr 5, 2014 at 6:14 PM Post #6,414 of 9,071
TH-600 have more prominent bass and bad isolation while AD have neutral sound and great isolation. If electronic music with prominent bass is what you are after get MDP , if you all around headphones get AD

Apr 5, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #6,415 of 9,071
TH-600 have more prominent bass and bad isolation while AD have neutral sound and great isolation. If electronic music with prominent bass is what you are after get MDP , if you all around headphones get AD

What do you mean bad/great isolation? Are you referring to blocking out outside noise?
Thanks MattTCG

Apr 5, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #6,417 of 9,071

What do you mean bad/great isolation? Are you referring to blocking out outside noise?
Thanks MattTCG

Yes that exactly what i mean. And i don't need emphasized bass unless you are listening to some electronic music where it's part of the music

Apr 6, 2014 at 12:53 AM Post #6,418 of 9,071
I prefered the Matte black ! But it is a matter of personal taste. :)
So Since the Matte black is not available I will get a Red one. (and...Since I already own à TH900, With some luck, m'y wife may not notice I bought another headphone :)

I prefer matte black too. For me it looks elegant without asking too much attention. However, if it scratches and attracts more scuffs easily than the glossy finish I'll be fine with the glossy one. I just don't like the red color.

Apr 6, 2014 at 4:46 AM Post #6,419 of 9,071
We've talked about cases here before and as I'm preparing for my trip back to Oz, I bought a case for the ADs. This one fits quite nicely too, almost as tight fitting as the Slappa. This is by UDG (sorry no fancy pix this time) :-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back