MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Apr 6, 2014 at 7:18 AM Post #6,421 of 9,071
Yes that is a nice case, must get one to protect t my AD's

Apr 6, 2014 at 1:20 PM Post #6,422 of 9,071
The metallic black finish looks amazing 
smile.gif

I am placing my order tomorrow morning!

Apr 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #6,425 of 9,071
  Is it metallic? Couldn't tell. A pearl black would be sweet!!

The red is what we'd call metallic on a UK car. Can't wait to hear the response to the black.

Pearlescant, metallic, shiny, whatever you wanna call it the new black finish is a winner  
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 6, 2014 at 4:10 PM Post #6,431 of 9,071

So if we wish to stick with the black once we have seen it we just don't say anything? and if we do we email you?

Looking forward too seeing the black
beyersmile.png

Sorry, I missed your question.  I am going to send email notices tonight to Matte black purchasers to confirm if they wish gloss black, Claret, or to refund their order.  The blacks start shipping Monday.   Thanks again to everyone for the patience on this one.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Apr 6, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #6,432 of 9,071

Sorry, I missed your question.  I am going to send email notices tonight to Matte black purchasers to confirm if they wish gloss black, Claret, or to refund their order.  The blacks start shipping Monday.   Thanks again to everyone for the patience on this one.  

Already emailed you and sorted this out
dt880smile.png

Apr 7, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #6,434 of 9,071
We're shipping the first black's today.  Woot!!!!

Thanks for the patience, those long-suffering purchasers.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back