1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by jude, Aug 9, 2013.
First

Back
595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604
  1. Ableza
    I drove my Alpha Primes with a Lyr 2 (and also used Gold Lions) and loved it. Yes, your DAC is absolutely your weak link. Try one of Schiit's multibit models.

swspiers and haroex1 like this.
  2. haroex1
    Thanks for the advice! I wonder if the Bifrost Multi is worth the price difference of the Modi Multi in the sound department? There is about an 80% chance that I will probibly never upgrade the Bifrost if I would have to send it back to Schiit to do so like people had to do to upgrade to the multi due to firmware reasons.

3. Ableza
    I can't answer your question about Bifrost VS Modi, but my advice is to buy what fits into your budget. :)

4. haroex1
    Since the Modi is less than half the price of the Bifrost, I may just try it instead. I don't know what I would be missing with the Bifrost anyway and the Holidays are about to hit my pocket book! LoL

Ableza likes this.
  5. vipervick
    I just bought a Magni 3 and Modi 3 to replace my first generation Modi. My computer stopped recognizing it and would not boot while the USB was plugged in. Hopefully this one lasts longer.

6. robert766
    Looks like i will be able to pick one of these pretty babies up for around 250 euros. That's a pretty good deal right? Looks in great condition too.

7. jhog
    I anyone in the EU has an Alpha or Prime they might be willing to let go, either for trade or sale, please do let me know

Thanks!

First

Back
595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604