1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (9/10/2019: Grado WH1 'The White Headphone' Added)

Discussion in 'Video Games Discussion' started by mad lust envy, Jan 17, 2011.
  1. Fegefeuer
    yes, it's probably among the very best on this globe. BUY IT NOW BEFORE IT GOES OUT OF STOCK

BUUUUUUY NOW

Evshrug likes this.
  2. HairyHook
    Are you sure that stand is going to be good for games and music and movies? :upside_down:

PS: I felt a little bit of humor was needed after the same question was asked 25 times.

Evshrug likes this.
  3. sumpao
    Hey I plan to buy either Audeze Mobius

or Aeon flow open which one is more good for gaming

4. AxelCloris Administrator
    Those are two quite different headphones. How do you plan to use them?

5. thewind32
    By this point, someone interested in the Mobius should wait for the first wave of backers to receive their orders and give their impressions on it.
    Unless money is entirely a non-issue for you I guess.

6. sumpao
    I plan to use them with my PS4 and PC.

I will choose one of those can.

7. mikerrr
    what is your opinion for Gravity HPHTT-01B is it good?

you dont know if it is good??

8. raband
    I think they might be able to hold up headphones.

May want to email their support though to be sure.

9. Stillhart
    I find the AEON open to be a little on the bassy and closed-sounding side for gaming. I love the meaty sound for movies but I prefer something more transparent and open for gaming.

I haven't heard the Moebius yet so I can't say how it compares.

10. Stillhart
    Hey everyone! What's the current "best" setup for Xbone? Is there anything that allows you NOT to plug your mic into the controller yet? I'm so sick of my wire tangle that I'm almost ready to throw in the towel and buy a stupid Astro/Skullcandy all-in-one.

11. Mad Lust Envy Contributor
    I need a cigarette after the past few weeks of 'stuff' going on in here. I don't smoke. :deadhorse:

Evshrug likes this.
  12. Evshrug
    You mean, OTHER than pulling a Kinect close to your seating position? I’m not as up on Xbox peripherals as I once was, but while I often see “works with PS4” labels I haven’t seen much investment in providing for the XBOne.

13. Stillhart
    I did some research and there are a few new headsets that use the proprietary Xbox Wireless protocol (like the controller) to connect with no dongle or anything. Unfortunately, one is from Razer and one is from Turtle Beach. I'm hoping this third one, Lucidsound, ends up being alright. It's coming out in a month or two. Vlad reviewed the non-dongle-free version and said it sounded pretty not bad for a gaming headset (which is pretty good!). I might have to grab one to review when it comes out.

14. Yethal
    Xbox compatible Mixamp connected via stream out to another headphone amp?

15. Stillhart
    I'm already doing that, but between the mixamp, the amp, and the y splitters to get everything working correctly, it's a cabling nightmare. There are several "wireless" solutions that all still require a wire from the headset to the controller for voice chat. Only the few models I specified above seem to offer TRUE wireless. :frowning2: